Diablo® III

Blade wings in-game mail not received

(Locked)

I have the Same problem, no wings, different levels of dificulty, but nothing , can help me ?
Blizz adminstration can help deal with this Bug issue ,so many person have the same problem.

Please help , thanks a lot.
same thing here. -.-
no wings for me too.
11/18/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Scipio
just out of curiosity, who in this situation is using a mac? I am, for what it's worth.

here! OSX 10.8.2
90 Tauren Druid
NO wing for me either got the wow pet to work and the banner and sigil but no wings which is what i cared for the most.
Yes - sigil and banner
NO - WINGS are absent (((
Yes - sigil and banner
NO - WINGS are absent (((
how can blizzard get away with this? they are still selling the damn CE/Deluxe with the promise that you get your wings, banner and whatever.. how can you not have FIXED this yet?! or atleast remove your prontpage commercial so ppl dont waste TONS of money on this, its so unreal - fix it already.
11/19/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Sdgiroux
how can blizzard get away with this? they are still selling the damn CE/Deluxe with the promise that you get your wings, banner and whatever.. how can you not have FIXED this yet?! or atleast remove your prontpage commercial so ppl dont waste TONS of money on this, its so unreal - fix it already.

now now, let's not get too upset just yet, they did promise that our wings will be coming once they work it out, so don't talk about all your wasted money just yet. Everyone affected clearly has received most of the CE items, so as long as there is data in the system clearly showing that yes, we've all bought it (as there is), then they'll definitely be delivered to us eventually, even if it has to be manually, so just cool your jets. If anyone has any prior knowledge or experience showing that this might not be the case, by all means, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Now, if anyone has not received any confirmation of their CE purchase whatsoever, then yes, I believe you would have cause to be concerned and/or upset.
same prob here, creating a new character doesn't work >"<
Blizzard Employee
Thanks guys, we are investigating the issue.
Same for me, get achievement right after purchase, but no wings.
Any fix?
And I'd like to see a bluepost here.
11/19/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Vasadan
Thanks guys, we are investigating the issue.

Thank you very much! hope to see our wings soon :)
Same as the others, banner and achie but no wings :((
No wings for me either
I've been SC fan for over a decade now so when that blade wing ad came up I bought the delux digital right away. Except I had 2nd thoughts on it cuz no box...

Anyways the first day I got it I got the wings on my 5 existing characters and created/deleted new characters to stash up 15 extra wings just in case I want to level up different gender and future expansion new classes HOWEVER I tried creating new characters yesterday and I don't get any more wings nor the envelope pic. So I submitted ticket and they responded very quickly and it went back n forth like 5 times and it seems like there's a bug or sth that doesn't give you the wings anymore and the last response said something about investigating the issue and hot fixing it so I guess we'll just have to wait.

If someone can actually get more new wings now, please let us know here cuz that means the bug has been hot fixed and I'll try to remember and post here when it works again for me.
i whant mi wiiiinnngggssss
No wings here. Also, my order on my battle.net page says completed. Not queued, but completed, still no wings. Purchased halfway through Saturday.
I had a response in my ticket that said it may have to be corrected via patch. At least they are working on a fix =)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]