Diablo® III

Blade wings in-game mail not received

(Locked)

and they told me...

Hi,

Apologies it should give you the rewards after the the launch of Heart of the Swarm if I'm not mistaken.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, open a new ticket with us, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: https://us.battle.net/support/en/

Haisripthian
English Game Master Team
Blizzard Europe
http://us.battle.net/support/
Blizzard Employee
Apologies it should give you the rewards after the the launch of Heart of the Swarm if I'm not mistaken.

This is incorrect. If you have purchased the Digital Deluxe version of Heart of the Swarm, you should get your Kerrigan Wings and other HOTS goodies as soon as your account is flagged.
11/19/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Vasadan

This is incorrect. If you have purchased the Digital Deluxe version of Heart of the Swarm, you should get your Kerrigan Wings and other HOTS goodies as soon as your account is flagged.

are you sure? because i just asked again and got this response...

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support for Diablo 3. I am Game Master Basthonn and i will be taken care of you ticket today.

I understand how it can be confusioning that the item will not release till the lunch of Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm. But this is working as it should at this time. There is no plan at this time to change how this works and again we are truly sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III!

Regards,

Game Master Basthonn
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Edited by Philos#1386 on 11/19/2012 3:06 PM PST
I didn't my blade wings either.

I got the banner and the sigil as soon as I purchased the deluxe edition, but no blade wings.

It's been 3 days.
I got hots deluxe banner stuff, but no wings...
I purchased an hour ago -.-
after 6 elementary responses from CSR's i finally got a coherent response

I have looked over your issue and it is indeed a known issue with the wings not showing up properly. Sadly, customer support cannot force these onto your account or send them manually. However, our development team has found the cause of the problem and are working on a hotfix as we speak! The wings should appear as soon as the hotfix is pushed to the game. I am hoping it will be done this week since I am waiting for those wings as well. I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused you, but our development teams are still human and can sometimes miss some things. Thanks for contacting us and the best of luck in Sanctuary! =)

If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you would rather speak with a representative directly, please contact Account & Technical Services. Our contact information can be found at http://blizzard.com/support/article/cs.

Regards,

Game Master Tarnony
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
http://battle.net/support
11/19/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Philos
I am hoping it will be done this week

Seriously wtf, it might take until the end of this week? Get your !@#$ together Blizzard..
11/19/2012 03:45 PMPosted by dumpsteRUS
I am hoping it will be done this week

Seriously wtf, it might take until the end of this week? Get your !@#$ together Blizzard..

this is much better than the responses i got suggesting we might have to wait till the release of the SC Expansion...

it sucks we have to wait at all, but a week is better than 4 months...
This is what i got from my ticket.

ME
Bought deluxe edition of HoTS and didn't get my blade wings on any character.

bought digital deluxe edition of heart of the swarm and didn't get my blade wings on any character.
6 hours ago
Bedwainian
Customer Service Representative
Hello,

I am happy to be assisting you today; You will get your wings once the game is released.
If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, open a new ticket with us, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>
Brian Z.
Customer Support
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
4 hours ago
ME
It said I would get the banner, sigel & wings. I got everything but not the wings!!
1 hour ago
Banynth
Customer Service Representative
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently looking in to an issue where some accounts are not getting the wings. Right now we dont have a fix, or ETA for a fix at this time, I apologize. I have seen on some accounts where logging completely out of game, then logging back in and creating a new character will have the wings show up as well though You can give that a try to see if that works for you. =)

If you need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to respond to this ticket.

If you would rather call in to receive support, representatives are on hand to take your call between 10am and 6pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Regards,

Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
1 hour ago
I didnt get them either! AHHHH! someone help me quick im falling apart.
This is a joke id like a refund on the digital deluxe edition my transaction is flagged as completed yet ive received NO HOTS Deluxe features not even the banner or achievement....

god job selling more lies blizzard.
This is a joke id like a refund on the digital deluxe edition my transaction is flagged as completed yet ive received NO HOTS Deluxe features not even the banner or achievement....

god job selling more lies blizzard.

Stop blaming, please.

My answer from support were:

This is currently a known issue and we are working on a fix for it now.

In the mean time, if you make a new character it should refresh and allow you to receive the wings. However, on a Hardcore Characters the wings are not being sent at all and are currently unobtainable.

So nothing new.
I tried to create a new character.
I tried to change a realm from EU to US to check if its a server-related issue. I've create a new character on US (had no one), obtained an achievement and a banner, but still no wings.

So I suggest all you guys be patient.
patients is cute and all but dont have pasted everywhere buy HOTS deluxe and get these items because clearly right now you don't

making a new char doesnt do !@#$ ive made 50 chars and tried all quests etc etc just a big %^-*up on there behalf as paying for deluxe and receiving nothing they promised i have the right to feel cheated because if this was anyother website that sold HOTS you would be calling it a scam but because its blizzard its different? i think not.
Wanted to know also, will the SC2 portrait be released soon? Also I got the banners things and baneling in WoW. Just missing portraits and wings.
got the banner no wings!
same response from blizz

question why on the earth its random my friend and i bought same time same date and he got his wings and not me,
blizz should put a notice on this kind of issue not even funny! i purchase hots for the sole purpose of blade wings!

dislike!
same here...when will blizz fix this bug?who tell me
sooo when r they going to fix this?
god damnit

this is much better than the responses i got suggesting we might have to wait till the release of the SC Expansion...

it sucks we have to wait at all, but a week is better than 4 months...

Yes but I bought the DE only because I want the wings and they were promised immediately. Otherwise I could just have preordered from Amazon and got a beta key for free.. Now I got nothing since Blizzard can't get anything to work.
Edited by dumpsteRUS#1384 on 11/20/2012 10:35 AM PST
An update on this from a blue would be nice... -.-
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]