Diablo® III

Blade wings in-game mail not received

(Locked)

I think Blizzard should give HoTS beta invite to anyone who bought HoTS digital Deluxe Edition before the Blade Wing fix to compensate our wait time for the wing.
What do you guys think?
just whant mi wings!
¿Dónde están mis alas?

(I figured they must be having some sort of issue understanding english, so maybe we should just cycle through all the languages.)
Well hopefully the fix is by tomorrow :( , they probably won't fix it during the thanksgiving holiday if not.
Edited by Fear#1633 on 11/20/2012 12:51 PM PST
no wings for me either...and their customer support is a joke...

pay for !@#$ = get your %^-*...

if it said you will not get the wings right away in the infor before pre-purchase i would not have hastily bought this...
I think Blizzard should give HoTS beta invite to anyone who bought HoTS digital Deluxe Edition before the Blade Wing fix to compensate our wait time for the wing.
What do you guys think?

Obviously yes, but do you think they will?
after posting my comment...

i load the game, then immediately created a character, without checking my main or doing anything...then finally blade wings message showed up...

thanks...hope it works for you guys too...
Did that 10000 x times creating a character
Also try fallen star quest!
Also try change my pass
Change server
Still nothing

True if they said that you wont get the wings immediatley
I wouldnt bought hots de!
^^ same -.-
Yes - sigil and banner
NO - WINGS are absent (((
I finally got my wings after starting a new character after trying for 4 days. It appears that the system is very random as my friend got his immediately, and then stopped getting them.
YES I got the wings too now after I made a new character!! I think they fixed it ! THANKS BLIZZ!!!
Nice one, hoping for it to work once i get home!
No Dice!! my friend just tried, didn't show up for him. -.-
hahaha he just hoped on the EU servers and they showed up for him. we play on the US servers. -.- woot for shared stash! hahaha he has his now. hoping for mine once i get off work ^_^
I am now receiving my wings, but only after a certain process.

1. Start new character
2. Start a game
3. Kill the first zombie
4. Click on the little mail icon that appears above chat AFTER killing the first zombie
5. ??????
6. Profit

This is the method that I had to do to get wings, and the mail icon only appears after killing the first zombie, at least for me.

Good luck to all!

EDIT:
They only show up about 75% of the time, so try starting multiple characters if they do not show up the first time.
Edited by Kripplex#1231 on 11/20/2012 3:01 PM PST
just crete a new char and if u r lucky they give u the wing...
that is how i get mine
Blizzard Employee
Hey guys,

We just pushed a fix for this bug to the live servers. Existing and newly-created softcore and hardcore characters should get the Wings soon(TM).
Hey guys,

We just pushed a fix for this bug to the live servers. Existing and newly-created softcore and hardcore characters should get the Wings soon(TM).

EDIT: Just got my wings !
Edited by Erich#1780 on 11/20/2012 4:51 PM PST
I got mine earlier right before the blue post on the live fix, but I had to make several toons as well and hope to get lucky. I didn't have to kill a zombie either. I had mail as soon as I entered the game on the character. Hopefully everyone now has the wings without having to keep trying a new toon!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]