Diablo® III

Just recived a copy of the WoW BattleChest

Just got an official email saying that I should take my skills to azeroth(sp) included a link and a code, everything is kosher, just random that they would give that away to D3 players. Anyone else receive this?
Reply Quote
I got the same thing...and already own the games included. Woulda been nice to get gametime or something instead.
Reply Quote
yep just got it as well.

although d3 is getting boring--and i played wow for like a day got to lvl 12...boring solo. but im re-dling it for fun since they gave 30 day game time as well.

but i've heard that wow has gone downhill since cata so i'm not sure if i will stick around past the 30 day.

was nice of them to give it away for free :D
Reply Quote
lol so should i cancel my dl then

i didnt get too into it during the trial version (mainly because there was barely any people in the beginning) and i'm not into p2p games...but i havnt been farming d3 for about 2 weeks now...just cant get into it, i finally hit plvl50 and now it's just like w.e...i dun even care anymore.
Reply Quote
I just got it as well!

I was surprised, I thought it a fake email!

But I copied the key and manually went to Battle.net, rather than clicking their link.

Now I'm annoyed, cause surely a friend would make better use of it than me, because well, I don't plan to play at all..wish I could somehow un-bind the key and give it to a friend who enjoys WoW.
Reply Quote
I wonder if something is going on with their sub numbers now that annual passes are running out.
Reply Quote
Same here mate. At first I thought it was a phishing scam and was about to discard it. But then the Game-Code caught my attention, and I decided to give it a shot. I'm really happy, since I was planning on getting myself a Battle-Chest any ways. This really is amazing. Although, it did activate my free 30 Days game time. I actually would have liked to use it later, since I have my exams these days. But I guess that's a price to pay for WoW.
Reply Quote
I got it as well, It's really cool and all, but why did they send these out?
Reply Quote
I didn't get one...
Reply Quote
Same mail ended up in my Spam folder, so I deleted it. Anyone know is there a way to redeem the key? Or how can I contact Blizzard and ask?
Reply Quote
To get it i must have d3 before the giveaways started or even if i get d3 after the giveaways started i can still get a battlechest?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]