Diablo® III

max ls a wiz can have?

seeing how we have blood magic (1.5%) and chantodo's will (3% max) and skorn (5%?) what else is a good source for LS for wiz? i'm not quite familiar with other LS sources (besides barb's LS belts)

please share your thoughts. thanks
Edited by pichapiegal on 11/16/2012 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
thats it weapon, and blood magic
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:17 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
thats it weapon, and blood magic

ok thanks.
Reply Quote
4.5% with a 1h, 7.5% with 2h, assuming you use blood magic.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Loroese
4.5% with a 1h, 7.5% with 2h, assuming you use blood magic.

i dare not think of the prices for those weapons >_<
Reply Quote
Cheap. Unless your want 1300 dps + skorn with 6 LS or a 1150 one hander with 3.

Pretty sad that archon is 100% gimped to have to use a lifesteal weapon due to disgustingly low co-efficient.
Reply Quote
maybe they could buff the blood magic perhaps? buff archon's proc? i dunno but i've since become addicted to archon (for farming purposes only since i'm a cm/ww by heart)
Reply Quote
I think it's fine. Pretty much every spec for every class uses either LS or LoH. For Archon, the 1.5% from Blood magic, combined with a LS weapon, tends to be just enough to break even or gain life against reflect damage mobs with only a little armor and physical resistance. Besides, since Archon is used for lower MP levels, you don't really NEED a super high dps weapon with life steal for it to work. A moderately high dps weapon works just fine.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Loroese
I think it's fine. Pretty much every spec for every class uses either LS or LoH. For Archon, the 1.5% from Blood magic, combined with a LS weapon, tends to be just enough to break even or gain life against reflect damage mobs with only a little armor and physical resistance. Besides, since Archon is used for lower MP levels, you don't really NEED a super high dps weapon with life steal for it to work. A moderately high dps weapon works just fine.

alright thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]