Diablo® III

Visiting Blizzard to say "G'day"

Hi everyone,

Finally, my brother, sis and myself are going for a holiday to America. Its a pretty big deal for us poor Aussies. My brother is a Starcraft nut and wants to check out the location of Blizzard HQ in LA. He has heard there are tours there and it might make some cool photos to say we where at BlizzLand!! Its just one of the things on our list.

Question is, does Blizz do some sort of tour or is there something, anything we can do about visiting? Even if its just rocking up to the site and seeing a statue of a zerg and taking a few photos? Because right now I have no idea where to go or what to expect. We will be there around June.

Maybe some fellow Aussies have already done something like this?

Apparently Blizzcon is on around that time. Brother told me its pretty expensive and sells out too quickly.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
I don't know mate but I'm pretty sure they will not be doing tours. It's a business not an attraction and thats probably why they do Blizzcons and stuff like that instead. If it's not on the blizzard site (i.e blizzard tours or work shop tours or something) then it's a safe bet they don't exist sorry mate.

However just turning up at the front desk at bliz HQ is totally doable...maybe if you don't have to get past any security to get to the front door that is. If you can get to the front door then yeah i'm sure you can visit the foyer maybe find a zerg or kerrigan or something there but yeah... I would be mindful of security, be polite and see what you can get, go there and see what happens, you never know maybe you will even get a private tour if your nice and surprise them lol everything is possible, i just wouldn't count on a lot.

try to get into blizcon if in anyway possible, i did a quakecon a while back, loved it, best time ever.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
They do have tours but I don't believe they are a daily thing. You can email tours@blizzard.com to get more information.

As for Blizzcon yes it sells out insanely quick and they haven't actually announced the date for the 2013 one yet, but if you can go do go. I know a lot of people who have and said it was amazing, I'm stuck watching the live stream every year =( damn money.

Have fun when you do go mate!
Reply Quote
Ah there you go, I was wrong... not too surprising, but hey there is light at the end of the tour tunnel.

... i wonder if id do tours...
Reply Quote
If they have a complaints/suggestion box tell them we want an oceania server :)
Reply Quote
Blizzcon is usually August or October (in the last few years its been the latter).

It is a bit far unless you are going for a few months mate.

It is a gated complex, Ie - there is security where cars enter (from Google's Streetview), so it is probably a bit better to try and get in contact first, especially being an Aussie and all, you never know what may happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]