Diablo® III

MAINTENANCE: on saturday.

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Saturday, November 17th. Maintenance will begin at 5:00 AM PDT and is expected to last for 1 hour. During this time, all servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

Ive seen the note yesterday but didnt have time to put it up....... but yeh maintenance, on a saturday night.
Reply Quote
lol blizz's not so subtle way of telling us we need to go out more on sat nights?

Can anyone confirm that this will be at 12 midnight later melb time? I'm always confused on the time zones
Reply Quote
5am PDT = Midnight AEDST

Plenty of time zone converters on the interwebz.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 11/16/2012 8:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
just great. ideal play time in Perth...
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
What a hectic day in Brisbane, damn massive storm first killed my net, then the net comes back but the power goes out soon after! Geeze >.>

Anyways, thanks for letting people know seansky, maint may suck but atleast the ANZ community sticks together through it(kinda)
Reply Quote
Yeah it's not so bad...annoying when I'm engrossed in the game, but it's for the good of the game right? Well i can handle the annoyance from time to time as it doesn't always get me anyway.

Still i would find it surprising that people loose their nut over silly things like this. The world has bigger fish to fry... well until D3 patches in a fish at least... maybe thats what the paddles is for... and the black rock notes... oooohhhhhh
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Yeah it's not so bad...annoying when I'm engrossed in the game, but it's for the good of the game right? Well i can handle the annoyance from time to time as it doesn't always get me anyway.

Still i would find it surprising that people loose their nut over silly things like this. The world has bigger fish to fry... well until D3 patches in a fish at least... maybe thats what the paddles is for... and the black rock notes... oooohhhhhh

Oh snap! You heard it here first people, Amos solved the biggest D3 mystery since launch!

*waits to read 'added a fish' in the patch notes*
Reply Quote
Hahaha I know right, it was there staring us in the face the whole time! I think i will be searching Wortham for a fish, patch or no patch.

Is is scary that the more i think about it the more sense it makes? lol. Hooray for server maint, if it wasn't for the down time and musings we would have never figured it out lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]