Diablo® III

Latency issues back

I just started getting bad latency issues last night. It was pretty much unplayable, as latency would go from 100-800. Is this a problem across the board? It is still going on today too.
Reply Quote
In terms of lag, today has been the absolute worst for me...ever. I live so close to Blizzard and I have premium high speed internet but I still lag all the time, and only from this game. Today is just especially bad for me for some reason. Oh well, hope its temporary.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Norida
In terms of lag, today has been the absolute worst for me...ever. I live so close to Blizzard and I have premium high speed internet but I still lag all the time, and only from this game. Today is just especially bad for me for some reason. Oh well, hope its temporary.

Alright glad it isn't just me. I restarted my router, reset internet, restarted computer, downloaded a newer driver, and none of it worked.
Reply Quote
I'm having latency issues too. Kinda unplayable atm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]