Diablo® III

Archon Build Help!

I have recently switched to an archon build and have upped my dps quite a bit...on the downside I am also getting torn apart on every reflect damage elite pack. Can anyone help me tweak my gear to handle these kind of situations? I am also wondering if it would be best to buy a LS Skorn..I have ~50mil
Reply Quote
Your armor and all res are both pretty low. I'd look into a Vile Ward. Even a 2-4m one should give you +35 all res and +250 armor. And yes, get a weapon with LS. I looked at Skorn with LS not too long ago and was surprised at how pricy it was. IMO, best bang/buck is a 900+ damage black weapon with ls and socket with emerald paired with triumvirate. Should be able to find something in that range for around 10m (including triumvirate).

But there's no reason to guess. Just price a few gear options and use a good dps/ehp calculator to evaluate which is best. (I like www.d3rawr.com)

One last tip. Using the archon melee and nova instead of the beam does two good things vs. RD: it lowers your dps so you don't die as fast and it has a higher proc rate so you steal more life per hit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]