Diablo® III

[Guide]Projax budget WD - 50milxp/hour

Hello everybody My name is Projax and I made Budget gear for you that are new / rerolled.

1st of all I made 2 part video 1st part will be under this text and second one will be uploaded tomorow.

Some basic facts:
gear with gems cost me about 10mil 50k gold. Which is realy ok budget for rerollers even new players. And ofc you can change gems if u got better and use hellfire ring.

Without Hellfire ring and top head gem I made 50mil xp / hour on mp0 which is actualy realy great. At this moment of time mp0-mp1 is the fastest efficient way to farm paragon level / legendaries and about avarage farm of item. So if u are new wd or reroller this is just for you because you want your paragon level fast right?

Build used in this build is made by myself and its called Acid Armageddon

http://eu.battle.net...XdUV!ZYT!YaZcab

the build is based on acid rain that oneshots almost everywhite mobs and darts that can finish big / rares + also Sacrifice to almost oneshot rare packs If you are realy interesting in the build without waiting untill tomorow you can check my other video in my channel when im doing 66 mil xp per hour ( for those who wonders - now im doing 80 mil xp / hour)

I didnt spend that much time making the gear so if u propably spend more time on ah you can get better deals but still for 10 millions I made realy great wd with high mobility and great survibility and also good dps to make insane xp / hour.

so there is the video hope you enjoy it and remember like it and subscribe to my channel if you want to see more content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGa5t3HLPfQ
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZT1-iTE1NQ

SECOND PART IS UP - now you can see how 10 milion budget gear can do 50mil per hour without hellfire ring or top gem
Reply Quote
Thank you so much for these guides. I recently made the switch to WD and even though I'm broke as hell (never seem to have more than a couple million at a time; I'm lucky if I can sell things for even 20-50k in the AH after babysitting them for days) these have really made a huge difference in not only my enjoyment of the class, but the game as well.
Reply Quote
Soon im gonna post a new video with exact explanation of the build so everybody will understand it perfectly
Reply Quote
Even the older ones, that was a first time post long time read kind of thing. Jaunt/horrify for speed, cloud for big damage, siphon for AoE, sacrifice for mana regen and aoe, other passives for mana regen and damage bumps, etc. It's a build that makes sense but has so much synnergy that a newcommer (like me) to the class wouldn't have figured it out and I thank you for it. It's sped me up a LOT compared to what I was doing (grasp with death is life to spawn dogs and globes, gargantuan for defense, etc.).

I was looking at your old posts and thinking "no way could I pull that off yet" But clearly with smart buying and focusing on the playstyle it's possible, which is what your video showed. You're a treasure to the WD.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the guide Projax. Just dinged 60 and still learning. Used your ah tips and am now testing out the build and really loving it.

Appreciate you taking the time to help newbie WD's :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]