Diablo® III

WTS Unity (SOLD) and speedy lifesteal dagger

Both are currently on AH. Both have current offers lower than I would like to sell them for. The ring is literally the only unity on AH with a vit roll..not too shabby. I figure some WD will want the ring, and a monk is a likely buyer for the dagger.

Dagger - c/o none | bin 2m
753 DPS - damage type arcane
+149 vit
+432 Life on Hit
+2.9% Life Steal
Socket

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s499/shiftymcshady/hcdagger.jpg

Unity (ring) c/o 7m | bin 25m
+31-58 damage
+158 int
+86 vit
+247 Life on Hit
+4.5% Critical Chance
+3% damage to elites

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s499/shiftymcshady/hcunity.jpg
Edited by Shifty#1704 on 11/20/2012 9:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Dagger buyer backed out. offers welcome.
Reply Quote
I honestly feel that dagger is overpriced and hope nobody spends 2 mil on it
Reply Quote
Fair enough. hence the offer option. I don't know what it's worth. Just seemed pretty good offhand for a monk.
Reply Quote
Retract...I can't run a WW worth a crap, think I'll stick to a tank barb for now and ever more.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 11/18/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
What trouble have you been having with WW barb? I find that the SC movement speed build is a bit too ballzy with typical HC gear. I run a modified version where I just kill a pack with Wrath, then wait for Wrath to come up again. Ignore pain is amazing, although people seem to hate it for some reason. Feel free to take a glance at my HC barb build. I beat a1 with crappy gear back in the day when a1 was still really hard. As it is now, I farm on MP1, which isn't great, but hey, it's a pretty solid setting.

Maybe someday I'll go to a better aggressive build once I get better gear. Here's hoping :) That said, I would guess you would want a hammer mainhand for WW barb, not a dagger.
Reply Quote
Unity c/o 7m - Archdaemon
Reply Quote
Sold for 25m. Dagger is still for sale, but I guess it sucks according to popular opinion :)
Edited by Shifty#1704 on 11/20/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]