his profile
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/saberfenix-1119/Saberfenix/1627180

WW barb
Strength's
1.Mobile without dieing and can stand in anything
2.fast farming
3. can solo mp10 with my WW barb

weaknesses
1.ranged can be a headache and can kill you easily if you can't keep winds on them.

Seismic Slam barb
Currently using
Strengths
1. Can fight ranged elites without dieing and way easier
2. way funnier
3. kicks !@#
4. kicks $%^
5. if they nerf WW barb which we know is coming this build is legit

weakness
1. can get surrounded by elites if not careful

The seismic Slam build requires really high crit chance to keep it up. 59-60 and if you don't have at the most 130k dps in Wotb don't even attempt to use the build because you will fail.
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Rogue
I played 1h/shield Seismic Slam barb for atleast 300 hrs before switching to WW for faster exp. Using a shield means you can get 300+ str and 10% crit for offensive, or stormshield for defesenive, if you can afford a 10 crit stormshield with 30+% block, then good for you. Dual wield defeats the purpose unless your off hand is high based damage with very high crit damage

If you decided to take up Seismic Slam, It is highly recommended that you choose the rune which reduce the fury cost to 15, more slam = more damage.

Also get a skill that will help you position your chr, either leap, furious charge or Sprint.
For Sprint I would recommend Run Like the Wind, its free damage.

For passive, highly recommend Unforgiving, full fury bar when you reach next pack = multiple slams.

For fury generating skill, either Bash Punish or Bash Instigation, depending on your gear and passive, you can get 1 bash 1 slam
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Saberfenix
If you decided to take up Seismic Slam, It is highly recommended that you choose the rune which reduce the fury cost to 15, more slam = more damage.

ah my friend that is where you fail to understand barb seismic skills. i invented this seismic build. ive played it since day 1. whilst everyone was whirlwinding for months i was SS the whole time. reducing fury cost to 15 is a wise idea for MP6 and below because enemies will die so fast that you will hardly get a chance to generate fury.

BUT...

for MP7-10 rumble is much more effective ESPECIALLY (and i accentuate the word 'ESPECIALLY') if you have high crit chance, attack speed and LOH. you see your attack speed will determine how fast the aftershocks are. more aftershocks means more hits. more hits mean more life. more hits also mean more crits. more crits mean more fury. infact u generate mroe fury with rumble rune in MP7-10 than you do with a reduce fury cost of 15. a lot of people wonder why i use LOH instead of Lifesteal...aftershocks do such little damage that lifesteal will generate meagre amount of life. but since there are a considerable amount of aftershocks per seismic wave, Life Per Hit actually generates more life. so you can actually get more defence from rumble than you can from strength from earth rune.

I know what im talking about. ive been SS since day 1. im basically the goddam father of SS.
just check my video . ill show u: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfKChaxuAco

You invented nothing sir.

I have been playing Seismic Barn since day one.
And on all honestly I will sincerely ask for your first PVP to be against MY seismic Barb.
I will get my MF/EXP gear out and I will gladly kick your !@#$.
You can get all the CC you want , you still not getting the MOST important stat for a GOOD seismic Slam barb.

I have been watching the cookie Cutter WW builds and feel so sorry for them.
They might be fast but they are boring as hell.

Don't rely on CC , there is a nerf bound to happen.

So glad to see SBSB (Sword and Board Seismic Barb) gets some press.
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Rogue
Huh

since day 1?

It is only after 1.04 that Blizzard changes the way Seismic Slam procs, before that it is not even worth your time using the Into the Fray skill rune to proc fury
Reply Quote
Huh

since day 1?

It is only after 1.04 that Blizzard changes the way Seismic Slam procs, before that it is not even worth your time using the Into the Fray skill rune to proc fury

Since Day one. Even before the change.
Reply Quote
And on all honestly I will sincerely ask for your first PVP to be against MY seismic Barb.

coming from a guy who only has 76k dps??? rofl. btw SS is only viable in PVE. PVP requires more single target skills.

I will like to go to the part that says I have my MF gear on.
I ONLY do 130 K , but at a rate of 2.49 APS and with 25 % damage reduction.

Please come back when armory refreshes.
However I must confess that your DPS is good.
I can easily drop a witching hour for an extra 40 -50 K , but I like DR better.

Don't get me wrong I am on your side. I tried ever build, and I love mine the best.
Seismic Barb rock (specially ubers , seismic slam weeds the annoying demons out of fights)

How about this, Hope to fight by your side one day.
Edited by Garoto#1920 on 11/17/2012 6:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
I must confess your gear is godly.
Reply Quote
@Saberfenix:
Perfect build and really good gear setup!
Congrats on using something different than mainstream...i'm actually loving it ;)
Reply Quote
DON'T BE SURROUNDED AT THE CORNER!!!
Reply Quote
Nice build and gear, but it depresses me that people spend that much money on this game.
Reply Quote
I LOVE the build I made for my barb (Seismic)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]