Diablo® III

What Elite Pack Would You Hate to Fight!

We all have our favorite packs we want to encounter, but what about the down right dirty packs that drive you nuts. Somewhere in this game there is a pack with your name on it that would drive people crazy. What is your specific Elite Mob you hope to not fight. Be a bit more specific with this thread as to describe the monster type as well! Please only Post 1 mob you dread.

for instance the type i would hate to fight is...

Blazing Guardian ( Act 2 fire throwing monster, that leaves a puddle of fire when fireball explodes)
Champion Pack (blue) : Damage Reflect, Illusionist, Fire Chain & Vortex.

Whats your greatest fear?
Reply Quote
Frozen Jailer Desecrator or fire.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
There are some types of packs that I certainly favor less than others, but what I am finding to be the bigger culprit of craziness as of late is the rare instance that I stumble on to two packs with no over lapping affixes. Those tend to be some very interesting moments in gameplay for me.
Reply Quote
Succubus and Prophets.

Succubus has the armor reduction

Prophets revive mobs

They both kite like crazy

And for affixes: Jailer,Waller,Frozen,Arcane
Edited by Apophis#1181 on 11/16/2012 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reflects damage, Extra health, health link, arcane sentry collosal golgors
Reply Quote
Burning Souls with Conviction Aura, Lightning Enchant, Extra Fast, and Spectral Hit (cold).
Reply Quote
Vicious magewraiths with vortex frozen jailer fear
Reply Quote
blood clan occulus with fast health link extra health molten,this will like omg them somore buff each other
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Grimiku
There are some types of packs that I certainly favor less than others, but what I am finding to be the bigger culprit of craziness as of late is the rare instance that I stumble on to two packs with no over lapping affixes. Those tend to be some very interesting moments in gameplay for me.

Someone doesn't spin to win
Reply Quote
Act3 Tremors with Fast, Extra Health, Reflect Damage, Jailer. :/
Reply Quote
oh yea, Tremors have like armor and knockback, both a terror at times.
Reply Quote
Mallet lords with illusionist or horde affix -- I don't recall which.
Edited by Rouhan#1697 on 11/16/2012 10:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
There is only pack I hate fighting, and only in one specific scenario: waller, Arcane Enchanted, Molten Vortex ANYTHING inside of a cave. Tight spaces naturally, then divided into even smaller spaces by the walls, making getting out of the way of Lasers and lava a very tough proposition
Reply Quote
As a Monk, A molten, vortex, arcane sentry, reflect damage and extra health or health links are incredibly hard.

You have to invuln kill that pack every time which takes forever
Reply Quote
the big monster that looks like a whole fried chicken lol plus any elite
Reply Quote
Any mobs that would run around or run away with the following...

Horde, Molten, Sentry, Jailer

eg, Phase Beast, Occultist, Fire Constructs
Reply Quote
I don't believe that this elite exist, But I would absolutely despise if it does.

Fallen Maniac Fast, Teleport, Shielding.
Reply Quote
Reflect damage only bothers me when its paired with vampiric.

Vampiric, health link, jailer, fast fat goats are the worst.
Reply Quote
Horde Fast Reflect Damage Molten/Arcane Sentry/Extra Health
Edited by Extirpator#6214 on 11/17/2012 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]