Diablo® III

What Elite Pack Would You Hate to Fight!

reflect damage, reflect damage, reflect damage and reflect damage
Reply Quote
Any blood clan occulists. They're the stupidest addition to this game. They buff each other up almost immediately then run like little pansies. I just skip them because they're a waste of time.
Reply Quote
lol, quanno.

nice one steak n cheese

and nice point you made starwolf at small quarters combat. a good bonus.

now guys remember, try to add a monster as well to the affixes, to provide variety. saw a few who didnt list, just wanted to point that out.
Reply Quote
Leapers with Reflect Damage, Vortex, Waller, Desecrator
Reply Quote
A3 Tremors with Hell Basher minions (Keep depths level 3). They do insane damage. w/ Frozen Vortex Arcane Enchanted Fast.

You try to jump out of the Freezing area, they'll suck you right back lol.
Reply Quote
nightmarish is the most hated affix by me
Reply Quote
Reflect Damage with anything else.
Reply Quote
Succubus, fire mage, blood clan occultist ( all that run away when you try to hit them) with FIRE CHAIN, molten, fast. I just skipped them since i can run like the wind.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Grimiku
There are some types of packs that I certainly favor less than others, but what I am finding to be the bigger culprit of craziness as of late is the rare instance that I stumble on to two packs with no over lapping affixes. Those tend to be some very interesting moments in gameplay for me.

I like how you guys comment on these useless threads yet won't make any sort of comment or even acknowledgement about the bot/duping situation.
Reply Quote
dont be hatin vagracyx, this thread isn't all that useless. it does peek an interest. thats why your here too. Im betting they dont know what to believe when it comes to certan threats. that is why they wont respond.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Invulnerable minions + any combo says hi
Reply Quote
i don't want to say.. it seems the worst combo affixes for any mob type ..seem to show up near the exit or near the entrance ..

playing a monk the mobs that run away /kite ..all seem to have molten illusionist ..

and i farm act the heart of sin .. to the collosuses like to be horde/extra health arcane ..so suddenlt there are 8 arcane sentries around me
Reply Quote
waller horde, and that minions has wall as well, so they spam walls on me like crazy and i can't attack at all
Reply Quote
any pack that runs away
Edited by asdf#1285 on 11/17/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Bottle
Burning Souls with Conviction Aura, Lightning Enchant, Extra Fast, and Spectral Hit (cold).

THIS! Before the nerf... ah, good times.
Reply Quote
Botting, Duping, Ignorance, Fanbois
Reply Quote
blood clan occultist no matter what the affixes are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]