Diablo® III

What Elite Pack Would You Hate to Fight!

Shaman with illusionist drive me crazy sometimes. The shaman already split off into different directions on their own then they spawn their clones and those split off too it can be pretty frustrating for a melee char especially on higher MP levels where they have a ton of HP.
Reply Quote
I don't believe that this elite exist, But I would absolutely despise if it does.

Fallen Maniac Fast, Teleport, Shielding.

Fallen Maniac eliltes does exisit.... but I have never been able to catch their affixes before they charge at you and die.
Reply Quote
Reflect Damage/Extra Health/Fast and one of Shielding or Electrified. Worst.
Reply Quote
Reflect Dmg, health link, molten, electrified (or plagued). Basically, when I run into the first 2 (RD and HL), I can barely keep up life regen, then you add in any other area tick damage affixes and it's kite time!

This is especially painful for monsters that have a lot of health or those like Blaze Guardians which have their own desecrate (extra tick dmg)
Reply Quote
I don't believe that this elite exist, But I would absolutely despise if it does.

Fallen Maniac Fast, Teleport, Shielding.

Fallen Maniac eliltes does exisit.... but I have never been able to catch their affixes before they charge at you and die.

They dont exist as of 1.0.4 I believe.
Reply Quote
jailer fast illusionist desecrator angels
Reply Quote
Blood Clan Occultist with Extra Health / Shielding / Molten / Jailer / Fast... Ugh..
Edited by Laward#1148 on 11/17/2012 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
fast, reflects damage, horde, extra health
Reply Quote
you guys still checking the affix??? i just perma-gloom and right click for all type
Reply Quote
The only affix I have trouble fighting with - melee or ranged - is Vortex.

Mobwise - I despise basically all Act 4 mobs, but I have the fat shielding shamans in Act 3 towers, and oh demonic tremors are just too good to beat, I think they are bugged moving at like 200% movement speed.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 10:00 PMPosted by r3born
Reflect Dmg, health link, molten, electrified (or plagued). Basically, when I run into the first 2 (RD and HL), I can barely keep up life regen, then you add in any other area tick damage affixes and it's kite time!

I hate HL and RD combined on higher mp as well, that damage split on four enimies is terrible.
Edited by SWAV#1980 on 11/17/2012 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Phase beast - horde, reflect damage, vortex molten
Worst thing you can ever see as a DH
Reply Quote
i totally agree with you djfallen. even if you traded vortex or horde with firechain it would give me so much trouble.
Reply Quote
I'd say Succubi with Health Link, Reflect Damage, Waller, Shielding. Purely annoying.
Edited by ChoppaX#1704 on 11/18/2012 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
For me, it's a Jailor Illusionist (Any two other Affix) Mallet Lord pack. If my WotB is on cooldown it's usually a near game over.
Reply Quote
Reflect Damage + Health Link + >MP = repair costs
Reply Quote
Srs Bsns/Silly Walks/Stun/Wet/Republican
Reply Quote
'What Elite pack would you hate to fight?"

The one that doesn't drop good items. Oh wait..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]