Diablo® III

My dream for Diablo 3 is......

View profile
11/16/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Sorsha
They would have actually made a game that was worthy of the diablo name.

Oh noes lol!
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:51 PMPosted by MagusHenosis
They would have actually made a game that was worthy of the diablo name.

Oh noes lol!

auction tycoon 3 with meta game is still auction tycoon 3
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Sorsha
Actually released pvp open world pvp

meaning pk enabled..... completely negating all their hard work into making an arena system with organized combat structure. Sure
Reply Quote
for people to think PvP and larger battle grounds arent comming arent thinking at all... they are just leaving you hanging to build then the battles begin...
Reply Quote
View profile
I just wanted to say that I am drinking tequila right now because I ran out of whisky.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Enoch
for people to think PvP and larger battle grounds arent comming arent thinking at all... they are just leaving you hanging to build then the battles begin...

when this game turns to WoW and everyone* leaves, making these huge battlegrounds empty, I'll still be enjoying my PvE grind, and laughing the whole time.

*Everyone who wants D2 style combat, aka PK/Hostility
Reply Quote
Im playing D2 Necromancer
Reply Quote
I love it as it im jsut saying for them nto to add more when youn can already see theres logical room for mroe options adn its jsut gonna happpen .... But i love it as is
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Enoch
Im playing D2 Necromancer

New Ladder FTW....I got a lvl 78 summonancer....not planning on being a contender since I got stuff like D3, BL2, Halo4 as well as D2 on my roster, but its still fun as hell.
Edited by Zalm#1333 on 11/16/2012 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
and i played tl2 today not buying it cant play so many of the sam etype of game just pick one
Reply Quote
View profile
11/16/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Enoch

I cant help but feel this way too.

Judging by the datamined info gathered from last patch, it looks like they are planning on making PVP huge.
Reply Quote
Its gonna go on for years man just like D2.......common sense up an downs like everything else in the world
Reply Quote
last patch i increased my character build significantly i was very excited and i believ the PVP will be structured adn like you said huge clans an all
Reply Quote
the battle flags? hello people its all ready to go they are "Still Waiting" "dont make them laugh"
Reply Quote
real money, no money PvE, PvP, and lots of continuou little !@#$
Reply Quote
to wake up one morning, play d3, get set items worth 1.5 bil that would sell asap due to bots buying.

me coming to the forum to talk about it, make people do things then they get paid
Reply Quote
screw the chinamen
Reply Quote
View profile
11/16/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Enoch
screw the chinamen

"The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

- Walter Sobchak (John Goodman) The Big Lebowski
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 11/16/2012 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
"I didn't blame anyone for the loss of my legs! Some Chinaman took them from me in Korea! But I went out and achieved anyway."

- Mr. Lebowski (David Huddleston)
Edited by MagusHenosis#1202 on 11/16/2012 10:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
My dream for Diablo 3 is......that the community can put aside their differences and get along.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]