Diablo® III

Finally hit 200k without any buffs

Yeah, it took me a long time, but I finally hit 200k without any passives or buffs. Ignore the extra 45k because I quit the game in archon mode, but for some reason it saved that DPS value. I know there are quite a few 300-400k dps wizards, but I'm quite happy with hybrid archon/cmww wizard. I can do both, of course not as good as a pure build.
Reply Quote
Very nice. I'm in the same position. Just hit 197k dps.

Took alot of time to find the gold and gear. But its done. Damn profile.. won't update
Reply Quote
3k more DPS to go!
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm going to say not nice. What do u do about reflects with no ls no loh? You're only 2% away from 2.5 breakpoint. Get more for better cm.

Honestly man i'm 186/223 when I grab my skorn but i'm a good archon.

I'm only 116 as cm but i'm a good cm.

I think you have to specialize unless u just have billions.
Reply Quote
Reflect you can deal with 4 ways.

1: Die...
2: Blood weapon instead of teleport. You get used to not having it after a few hours. To start with its PAINFUL..
3: Spam WW,Shards,FN and mix in enough EB's not to kill yourself.
4: Stay far enough away so your not hitting every refelct monster at the same time.

I'm running 822RA and 5250 Armor though. So it aint that bad.

Ahh just checked Vulzards stats. 0 LOH must be painful. I still have 927LOH.
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 11/16/2012 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Blood magic is sufficient? Or like 1 2 3 and 4. lol

Where did u pick up 700 more armor as ur profile?
Reply Quote
Armor is from Belt and Amulet. You'll see soon enough :)

Blood magic helps Life recovery and kills crap faster. But no its not enough using only 927LOH. Not too worried as I can still kill them with a little moving around. Waiting on to see what they do with reflect before I get some more LOH - ring probably.
Reply Quote
I'm going to say not nice. What do u do about reflects with no ls no loh? You're only 2% away from 2.5 breakpoint. Get more for better cm.

Honestly man i'm 186/223 when I grab my skorn but i'm a good archon.

I'm only 116 as cm but i'm a good cm.

I think you have to specialize unless u just have billions.

Eh, blood magic covers me. When I go MP10 for the hellfire ring components, I just swap to another chantodo that I have with 2.8 LL. Never had a problem so far. I would love to get that extra 2% but I can't really afford it.
Reply Quote
View profile
yup 1000 loh will get u to about 120k at our ar armor. I don't look forward to buying an open socket wand for like 150k. I remember sh1ting when 1.0.5 came and only had 600 loh with like 100K dps. Immediaty ran out and grabbed a new storm crow to fix the problem. Harder to fix 150K+...
Reply Quote
Profiles updated
Reply Quote
Damnit dude, nice WH...

You can keep 200k dps though. I couldn't stand that low of LoH. I don't like being forced to move away from arcane bolts, or desc pools.

That damned mempo got reposted for 1b/1.4b again lol. A similar one with half a cc less is 300m. These guys are starting to frustrate me a bit.
Reply Quote
250m on WH.

I bet the mempo seller is a flipper, and he stuffed up and now can't sell. Hence he doesn't want to drop the price.

Buying a LS Sloraks for now to help on Reflects. only drops me to 160k dps. Atm I can stand in 2 Desecrates and let 1 Arcane beam go through me. More than that is death. Or teleport.
Reply Quote
View profile
That ammy is sick. If you EVER sell it lmk. Adds like 35K dps to me and like 500 armor. prolly more than my whole toon though.:(

I doubt i could get by with just SC and BT pants @150k so maybe not.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't remember how to play. I've been teleporting into reflect + electrify + hoard mobs and doing full tilt chaining against 7-8 targets.

Time bombs almost instagib myself (~25k reflected damage) and if my shards and a bomb go off at the same time I see red screen, but 1358 LoH and 3.01 aps heal my back to full in like a third of a second lol.

I'm really close though. Any more dps will need to be countered with mitigation at this point. There's only room enough for maybe 15-20 more LoH from new pants and unity.

~180k dps is enough for farm efficiency if you never die I think. Not gonna stress out about it. 1.06 will get us 2x random chants set anyway (after they nerf CM/WW some more).
Reply Quote
View profile
Thats the only way to play cm. Otherwise you don't deliver DPS you should - full spam in thier grill. Thats why I don't appreciate these glass cannons. Seen it 100x in game.. just spamming twisters and such or die.
Reply Quote
Its all going to come down to how they change reflect I think, if they do that is. There "looking" into it.

I could always drop Shards for Shell atm....
Reply Quote
View profile
I hope they dont obviously being geared to counter it. Plus ar and armor finally has value as affix's should in a well made game. I mean we have enough worthless affix's already like thorns.
Reply Quote
Man, I want a Mempo but I can't pay 300m for one. :/
Reply Quote
good job...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]