Diablo® III

I can't Log-in (please fix this blizz)

I have been trying to log into the game for more than an hour now. It's either im stuck on the Hero Retrieving List or i get an error saying "there was an error during game account log on".

Sigh... I have been having ugly loots, really ugly, even the rolls are ugly, and now this?

Please fix this problem. It's really sad, especially when you are full of anticipation that maybe, just maybe, this day would be different and I may actually get a Godly item. But then, booom!

Can't log in.

Sad...really sad. ='(
Reply Quote
I have the same problem since 6pm (GMT+2) yesterday :( I get "error switching heroes 3006" error on the US server and "there was an error during game account log on" on the EU server. I only bought the game yesterday! Was playing the free version fine up to then. Please can you help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]