Reply Quote
?
Edited by Medievia#1757 on 11/18/2012 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
same here. been 24 hours already
Reply Quote
i just placed the order a few hours ago, but are they meant to appear on each of my chars inventorys?

BTW let me buy the heavens wings god damnit... i want me some tyreal style archon action
Reply Quote
I got mine when i first log in on a character and there is a small you have a message on the bottom left of the screen just above the chat box. You click on it and there is a message with the wings in it and you click ok and the wings end up in your inventory, I believe if you don't collect it the first time you log into an account with that character you don't get that message anymore and that character cannot collect the wings anymore. happened with my HC barb when i forgot to take the wings now she does not have the message anymore.
Reply Quote
a blue reply would be nice
Reply Quote
Did you guys installed starcraft II before?
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Gorrfang
I got mine when i first log in on a character and there is a small you have a message on the bottom left of the screen just above the chat box. You click on it and there is a message with the wings in it and you click ok and the wings end up in your inventory, I believe if you don't collect it the first time you log into an account with that character you don't get that message anymore and that character cannot collect the wings anymore. happened with my HC barb when i forgot to take the wings now she does not have the message anymore.

wtf really? i never check the chat.. i get spammed alot so this would suck if this is true :(
Reply Quote
Guys I just got my wing, try entering a game with other character, that worked for me, one that u already had.
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Korxo
Guys I just got my wing, try entering a game with other character, that worked for me, one that u already had.

guess i'll put a ticket in, i still haven't received him :(
Reply Quote
well i tryed to make a ticket :(.. but there doesn't seem to be an option to resolve this issue? how are people getting there wings do they just appear in there stash?
Reply Quote
I bought hots last night and still havent gotten my wings...
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sky,

How are you checking for them?
Reply Quote
Ive done all the things everyone has said. I tried starting new games with SC and HC. I have also deleted a lvl 60 (Coz I had 9 60's and another 40 HC) which sucked to create a new guy and start but still nothing.

Im australian playing in US and still nothing. Even tried switching servers and nothing.
Edited by Sky#6784 on 11/28/2012 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would love some new fresh advice coz everything everyones saying to do isnt working for me.
Reply Quote
I bought HOTS lastnight and still havn't got my wings and no sigil.
I am Thai playing in US server. The transaction status now is complete.
I tried to create new charactor many times but no message receives.
Edited by BlackKokusho#1390 on 11/29/2012 2:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Gorrfang

You cant earn the wings in HC mode.

@Sky , Jeff and all you have the same problem

Try to change your password and log in again it does some kind of account refreshing log in and check for a message at your chat. Try to create a new character too.I hope this will help you otherwise hold on for dev team to fix this , i got 2 wings and i cant get a new one to another char even if i create a new character so i am sharing the wings from stash.
Edited by Ypokrator#2829 on 11/29/2012 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
@Sky,

I see several pairs of wings are now in your inventory so I 'll assume the issue has been resolved.

@Kokusho,

I've issued a reset to your account which I'm hoping will resolve the issue for you. See if you get the in-game message for the wings now. You might have to do it on a newly created character though.

@Ypokrator,

11/29/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Ypokrator
You cant earn the wings in HC mode

This is not true. The wings are available to all of your character regardless if they're hardcore or not.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Omrakos
This is not true. The wings are available to all of your character regardless if they're hardcore or not.

I've read it on known issues i think , i havent got my D3 CE wings on HC mode either so far but glad to hear it from you :) i'll go to take em both now on my barb :)

EDIT: Yes got em both and dyes :)
Edited by Ypokrator#2829 on 11/29/2012 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]