Diablo® III

Bnet 2.0

View profile
Is Bnet 2.0 the real problem with Diablo 3 and Starcraft?

It feels so isolating, and anti social. New friends just feel like strangers that we occasionally let into our games. IDK I feel like Bnet 2.0 is the major issue with D3.
Reply Quote
one of the major problems yes
Reply Quote
Blizzard should tie Bnet 2.0 profile to whichever game forum you log into? Why should somebody have to manually change their profile to reflect their profile properly. If WOW was the first Bnet game you registered, then it is displayed as your primary profile. WOW profile is displayed while posting to D3 forums. Why? They forums should autodisplay whichever forum you are in. WOW -- WOW, StarCraft -- StarCraft, D3 -- D3.
Reply Quote
Old Battle net was worst in social terms than now, so stop whining
Reply Quote
It is a big issue i loved the old battle net create a channel your friends could go there and chat or you could go to new channels meet people etc. doesnt anyone else miss the channel bot wars?
Edited by Reaper#1814 on 11/17/2012 8:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
The way it is set up does not promote social interaction, and the addition of MP simply made it worse. BNet 2.0 needs a revamp to open it up like the old system. D3 needs to address the issue of MP and incentive to join public games. Not a terribly hard fix.
Reply Quote
If you compare it to the DII Lobby and individual games with descriptions then, yes it's a step back.
Everyone and his dog is operating on social networks, except us the guys and gals who play an online game.

sad, but true
Reply Quote
i play ALWAYS alone in hardcore
i cant find a way to play with people
it seems streaming on twitch is the best way to meet people
ty bli$$ard
Reply Quote
If you compare it to the DII Lobby and individual games with descriptions then, yes it's a step back.
Everyone and his dog is operating on social networks, except us the guys and gals who play an online game.

sad, but true

Haha yeah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]