Diablo® III

Lykotic's Death Pool: Third and Final

As poker has taught me in the past you need to know when to fold'em. Unfortunately tonight my sacrifice WD met his demise in hell mp8 to 2 elite packs. I did not help myself by trying to skimp by on low 40s armor and honestly I was not "feeling" the playstyle.

So thus we come to my final death pool. I will be starting my last "Lassa" (WD) for the foreseeable future. If it dies to any reason outside of d/c I will be packing up my bags and focusing on Starcraft for awhile. Therefore, this death pool comes with some interesting twists.

If I die before Paragon Level 30, I will be giving away everything to the winner except a few gems for when I return after a long break. As of right now I am probably sitting on about 3m in gear and another 1.5m or so in gems. My bank account is near broke though at 200k.

After Paragon 30 I will be paying out 1m per 10 Paragon Levels + 20% left (or until broke).

Basic Build will be my old one that 1 of my 2 only lag spikes took the character out at PL13:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bfdUYT!dge!ccZcbc

I will be playing on as high of Monster Power as I can support myself playing. On the sacrifice build that was roughly the following:

Normal: mp6
Nightmare: mp8/mp9
Hell: mp8 up to my first bad situation in Act1, so I probably should of been in mp5/6

After reaching inferno I will be playing how I did previously. Pushing mp level as high as I can while feeling "safe." I am not going for efficiency but for keeping the game interesting.

Happy bidding all and may the odds forever be in your favor (<-- I really wish I would of come up with that line)

Note: Betting is level 1 - 60(100), I will not be starting my character until tomorrow night (doubtful) or Monday (more likely).

Edit: I deserved to have died, I should have been watching the Stanford - Oregon game did Stanford just win that, damn......
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 11/17/2012 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear about your new loss. I will start things off for you by saying that your gonna make it to 60 this time and will reach paragon level 17.

P.S. If you ever want to play team games in Starcraft in the future, let me know. It's a nice way to relax when you don't want the stress of 1v1 games.
Edited by Mlenk#1753 on 11/18/2012 1:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear the loss,

Glory to the fallen, hope your final one gets to 60 this time.

I will place my bet on lvl60 P14
Reply Quote
I'm going to be an !@# and say 60 (10). :D
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 06:23 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
We will also mourn your loss with BACON (I love bacon)

I'm going to the store, I need to toast to death with bacon
Reply Quote
You will not die until after the expansion comes out and you hit max level on the expansion, I decree it thus. That 100-sided die was a jerk anyway.
Reply Quote
Update #1: Kids decided to sleep while my wife went to the Twilight movie (><). Level 8, mp4. Due to football and work I need to do today I will be offline (besides selling on the AH) for the rest of the day.

May your runs be legendary.
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 11/18/2012 9:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Come on, we need more than 3 responses to make this fun people.....

Level 20 through Paragon(100) is the current pool to choose form (minus those selected above obviously)

Take a guess, the house can't win in this game!
Reply Quote
PLvl 7
Reply Quote
Based on the lesson learned in hell, I forsee 60 (8)
Reply Quote
I'll take a guess since you are so determined on taking a break (if you change your mind and try to reroll in secret, I'm giving it all back though).

I'll say... 60(21)
Reply Quote
why guess paragon lvl he reaches? that means he will eventually die at that lvl
who say's he'll die? :S
Reply Quote

Anomie already took 60(100)
Reply Quote

Anomie already took 60(100)

just act like i'm not participating because i believe it is immoral :P
Reply Quote
plvl13 please
Reply Quote
lvl 50. You are right man, sounds like the game doesn't like you very much right now and thus you will die early to something humiliating, like a fire grate.

So yeah, champ pack next to a fire grate, lvl 50 =p
Reply Quote
In nightmare right now, level 36ish

Been playing Madden 2013 a tad too much, going to be focusing to 60 by end of week. I already have a very nice gear set waiting (I think) probably in the 45k life, 1.3k regen 10k thorns and 40k DPS range. I am a nerd and play the AH for deals (not flipping, I swear)

more bets folks, more bets... come on =)
Edited by Lykotic#1869 on 11/28/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Level 60 (4)
Reply Quote
Level 59

but hope you'll make it pass 60 and have lots more exciting journey !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]