I've put a lot of thought into what I would like to see Blizzard impliment into my favorite game, heres a short list.
Take a quick read and tell me what you would change?
An in client store will now be open to everyone housing products and bundles such as:
- Skeleton King engagement significantly improved by reducing Leoric’s total HP by -15% and increasing the number of summoned skeletons by 60% (Showing the power of his kingdom)
- 5 minutes into Public Games players will now be offered to vote to change MP of their run. You will be limited to vote as high as your paragon/10. The result will be the rounded lower average of the votes and current Nehalem valor is conserved.
- Major graphical changes have been made to all tornado and cyclone animations and effects. We have made these spells far more transparent subtle bodies thus; you can now easily see the floor-effecting spells during fights!
- Act 3 now carries onto Act 4 without resetting Nehalem valor to account for low Act 4 elite counts (part of act reward balance)
- Under-used, non-viable and bad synergy spells/ passives have been buffed, tweaked or reworked to massively boost the variety of gameplay across all classes. We will constantly be monitoring and adjusting the changes to give massive variety in viability on late-game and progressive gameplay and play-styles.
Monster Power (MP)
- Inferno Act 1 (mostly), Act 2 and parts near the beginning of Act 4 under effects of MP1 or higher will vastly have the number of normal and elite mobs increased, this is an attempt to balance all Acts for viably farming for all paragon and skill leveled players!
- MP levels now have increased chance of finding legendary Drop scaling exponentially in the form of: MP1=0.5%, MP5=2%, MP10=10%.
- Use of MP6 upwards will see 1-2 new spells added to most major boss fights (SK,Butch,Magda,Kuel,Belial,Gom,Seige,Sin,Asmodan,Rakanoth,Izual,Diablo) including Ubers, creating a new challenging experience for those brave enough to seek it.
Loot and Item system
(Also see 'Monster Power’)
- Currently end of Act boss fights are hardly seen to be worth incorporating into high level farming runs, this patch will not see the number of items dropped increased, but rather vastly heighten the chance of higher stat rolls on the items which do drop (enjoy!)
- As Act 4 is mostly based upon killing Diablo's warlords, with little emphasis on elite/unique mobs; all mini-boss fights will drop 2 additional epics than normal (under 5NV)
- Item stat attributes which are considered trash or unworthy will be reworked into groups which act as a single attributes on items giving multiple effects (buffing these attributes as a whole and making them more viable to slip into your gear)
- Paragon level will now effect stat rolls on items more so than the quantity of items found (e.g, level 80 paragon pushes the chance stat rolls towards the top 80% of rolls possible for all attributes the item has)
- Target practice dummies have been added to your main town in all Acts! Some quick details:
- The dummy will emulate an enemy of equal defenses to your current level (lvl63 for lvl60 players)
- These practice dummies will take the average damage per second taken over the last 10 seconds from your hero and display it in place of a health bar http://i.imgur.com/3sK71.png
- Viewing items on the auction house now shows how these stats would affect your current hero! (sorry for not having this on release) http://i.imgur.com/9ffMGh.jpg
- A new 'Player Guide'/help tool has been implemented into the in game! Accessible via in-game menu containing features such as;
- Awesome illustrated overview of each class and the basics of goals to effectively level and gear.
- A quick and easy guide to understanding what item stats and attributes do for your Hero. This includes some explanations into some of the less intuitive math involved (elemental damage (>_<))
- Added milestone achievements for high level MP (Defeated ‘X’ 100 times/ 1000 Elites killed on MP10)
- Ground breaking world first achievements will now be announced globally
- Champions (or group of) whom are first to difficult achievements have become immortalized in the ‘Achievements’ tab beside their respective feet
- Monks; gain 0.5 passive spirit regeneration per second. Nothing worse than a broken spirit and depressed Hero ;;
- Demon Hunters; Really unable to pull their weight under the same budget as any other class can :\
- *COUGH* Offline Lan *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*
Stay tuned for announcements on the upcoming PvP arena/battlegrounds and PvE mini-games in the new 40 player population interactive cities of Liberated Caldeum Palisade and Sanctum of Bastions Summit!
We are always striving to create an extremely rewarding, fun and social experience for all our players.
Everyone involved in the creation of Diablo 3 and this patch feels that with this release we have made not only a great leap towards this goal, but placed the first step of foundations towards a highly sustainable, social and rewarding 'Free to Play' release deep into the future.
Sorry for bad Spelling and Grammar.
(I submit any and all intellectual property of this and all posts I make here to Blizzard Entertainment)
Link to Reddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/comments/13f3k3/massive_improvement_bomb_on_battlenet_take_a_look/
TL;DR? Thats fine, leave your Diablo 3 Suggestions!