Diablo® III

Inspiring Presence Question

I'm new to barbs, and was wondering about this passive and couldn't find the answer googling.

If I were to use all three shouts at once, would the 2% regen add to 6% total?
Reply Quote
No, it only gives you 2% no matter how many shouts you use. To test it for yourself, equip multiple shouts with the inspiring presence passive, open your stat sheet and scroll to your life regen number. After using multiple shouts the number remains the same as it was after the first shout.
Reply Quote
I did that before and didn't notice the life regen number went up but it actually does lol I'm slow. TY
And that sucks, this would have been an interesting concept.
Reply Quote
I did that before and didn't notice the life regen number went up but it actually does lol I'm slow. TY
And that sucks, this would have been an interesting concept.

Interesting but overpowered since most barb have 2 shout in place which is battle rage and warcry. So, any tank barb who has >100k HP will have around 4% of their HP converted into regen, as in 4k HP regen o.o!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]