Diablo® III

Blizzard, Please learn math

mp2 is your problem
Reply Quote
Why do people believe random numbers have a memory? This is why the state lottery makes so much money. It's a tax on stupidity.
Reply Quote
I have found 5 keys and a plan farming cash and throwing in the keywarden at the end in MP0-MP3. I don't do many runs so this has just been completley random.

Just because people are playing MP2 doesn't mean they won't get a key, however they shouldn't expect it with the same odds as with the higher MP levels. I don't expect it, but I am happy when it happens. Things drop for me when I'm daydreaming and when I'm not expecting it to, so maybe if people stop acting like they have some sense of entitlement, the Diablo Universe will reward you in kind. It's a luck karma thing ......
Reply Quote
I'm not sure if they understand percentages, but 20 runs on MP3 for act3 warden key and no key does not equal 20%.

"Sure but it evens out" people would say.

No because I'm also on run 15 for key 1 and run 21 for key 2 both at MP2 now.

And then there's no point doing the ubers unless you can run mp10 to guarantee the hellfire ring components.

I understand the point is to add content to the game, but all this for a ring that MAY and probably will NOT roll decent stats is just boring.

Just want to make sure you are getting your 5 Stack first right? If so you are pretty unlucky, I am running most of the time on MP3 and I have 3 Infernal machines, I also got the Infernal Machine Plan in Act 4, 3 runs in on MP2. :) I have actually gotten a key on MP0 with my Wizard yesterday.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 06:30 AMPosted by Macinnis
I just flipped a coin 10 times and got heads 9 times. I just realized, because of this post, my coin is broken :(

not if you spend it in the RMAH. :) Just Kidding I am against AH use. It causes self-intitlement.
Reply Quote
This makes me think of when I get or got a great drop off of a skelton or a chest. Than when I run through that area I am drawn to the same chest/skelton again thinking it will drop another great item for me. :) Our minds are warped. Play the game and enjoy it.
Reply Quote
Hmmm Wednesday night I got 1 Act 3 key and Thursday got 2 keys... and this was 3 for 3 runs... on MP1.

Just lucky I guess.
Reply Quote
Why are you guys still doing key runs is beyond me.

Hellfire ring rolls stink.

Do a probability that you will get a trifecta hellfire ring. Please
Reply Quote
Why are you guys still doing key runs is beyond me.

Hellfire ring rolls stink.

Do a probability that you will get a trifecta hellfire ring. Please

It's the carrot for those of us that have never done the Uber's yet. The Carrot will shrink as we get disappointing results. Some of us don't have great gear and are still preparing for the fight with the ubers as a test itself. I also want the 35% exp to up my Paragon to allow me to find better gear. There are reasons for us diehard grinders.
Reply Quote
that's really bad luck, switch mp's or do something else before hitting on kw.
Reply Quote
I did 20 runs of mp 10 and got zero keys. It is INSANE!
Reply Quote
OP I did 3 runs on Act 2 at MP% and am 3 from 3 for keys. Suck it.
Reply Quote
I did 2 runs on mp1 and ended up with 4 keys somehow......
seriously thogh 20% each run u start, the game(or odds) doesn't remember previous runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]