Diablo® III

Weird lag Issue...

I have a weird lag problem these days. It happens to me like every 5-10 minutes for like around 10 sec and sometimes i DC after this lag. I cant use my skills; i can see the character do skill animation but thats all. The weird thing is i can see my HP go down if mobs hit me.. If it is about my connection i shouldnt see that my HP get lowered right? So whats that? If its about blizzard what is the solution? It started to be so annyoing becaue I dc like 1-3 times sometime in 10 minutes. And always laggy..

EDIT: I am playing with my wife she doesnt have this lag problem. Only me. I use Windows she uses Mac OSX. I even replaced my ethernet cable. Nothing changed.
Reply Quote
Similar problem... on a 2mb/s connection... Lag out at least once an hour... everything in game will freeze, and I rubber-band back to where I was if I try to move. Just lost a hardcore character because of this and would love a solution... The only thing that is keeping me interested in this game is playing hardcore which doesn't seem possible until I get a solution for this...
Reply Quote
View profile
Servers have been lagging HARD ever since the reboot on Nov 17. Multiplayer games are UNPLAYABLE. Please fix!
Reply Quote
View profile
I keep getting disconnected too. No way my friends and I could do uber runs in this condition.
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Jacob
Similar problem... on a 2mb/s connection... Lag out at least once an hour... everything in game will freeze, and I rubber-band back to where I was if I try to move. Just lost a hardcore character because of this and would love a solution...

My connection is 9.5mbit. And i am pure HC also. Lost my 19 para because of this problems.. I really want a blue post about this issue..
Reply Quote
lets all consolidate our complaints here on this thread so we can get a decent response
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5960196267

this has been a problem awhile now and has started since the new patch. everyone is complaining but blizzard will not address the issue. they keep on passing the blame on our INTERNET connection.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]