Diablo® III

what's the ideal role for wizard in ubers

vs. SK/maghda, since other two realms can be perma frozen anyway.
Reply Quote
Either just stay on Leoric so he doesn't teleport or summon too much, or stay on the Merciless B*tch so she doesn't spam flies. If you stay on the b*tch, Leoric will come to you eventually aswell.
Reply Quote
kay thanks.
Reply Quote
just frozen magdha while your teamate kill skel
Reply Quote
the bubble would greatly help slow down the b*tch's projectile flies.

its pretty standard to kill leoric first coz magda will cast shield periodically.
Reply Quote
Slow time with 20% damage increase
pretty much enough
Reply Quote
Everyone stay on madga in the beginning. SK will tele to you and you'll get double procs from the wws. You can then Permasfreeze them till Leoric dies.
Reply Quote
pretty much standard for one to distract gaga while the three pound on the king.
Reply Quote
Stick with freezing Madga, SK will come to u.
Use force armor that will keep u alive.
U can kill both on ur own with force armor.
Reply Quote
To carry the other 4 class's
Reply Quote
I'm not a cm wiz.. i'm a tank...lol..
Reply Quote
get them next to each other and permafreeze like the other ubers...
Reply Quote
View profile
11/17/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Areagon
I'm not a cm wiz.. i'm a tank...lol..

then y u have cm slecteed>

11/17/2012 05:33 AMPosted by skyQuake
Everyone stay on madga in the beginning. SK will tele to you and you'll get double procs from the wws. You can then Permasfreeze them till Leoric dies.

this so ez procing 2. and sk always comes while maggie always runs so stay on the runner.
Reply Quote
the bubble would greatly help slow down the b*tch's projectile flies.

its pretty standard to kill leoric first coz magda will cast shield periodically.

This is pretty much how I usually handle it. Whenever I can manage it I'll get both of them in the same freeze lock but I generally concentrate on Leoric first.

If you're not running teleport, it's really, really helpful against these two. Especially dodging Maghda's sentries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]