Diablo® III

Wts mempo 6% CC / 193 int / 9% AS

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ominus-1460/hero/18924677

taking offers for few days, the high bid will take the helm, cheers!
Edited by Ominus#1460 on 11/17/2012 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
500mil?
Reply Quote
that's low im afraid budd, but thx to offer
Reply Quote
1.2 b
Reply Quote
Thats under the price of AH's, but thx for your offer
Reply Quote
How much you looking for it? Will save time from making offers that do not meet your expectations.
Edited by Bankai#2591 on 11/18/2012 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Bankai
How much you looking for it? Will save time from making offers that do not meet your expectations.
The AH best number is 2 bill, at came here to forums is because im looking for a better number than that, and i can take gear + that 2bill base as well or a offer hard to refuse
Edited by Ominus#1460 on 11/18/2012 4:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Ominus
The AH best number is 2 bill, at came here to forums is because im looking for a better number than that, and i can take gear + that 2bill base as well or a offer hard to refuse

That is fair enough that you are comparing to similar items on AH selling for 2bil, but I think people here are looking for a reason to buy from here over AH.

If you simply sell at the same price as AH, they might as well buy from AH since its safer and instant buyout.

I am interested too btw, but probably have to bail out becasue I cant afford 2bil. My current mempo has slightly less stats in everything, and it cost me 850mil.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Bankai

That is fair enough that you are comparing to similar items on AH selling for 2bil, but I think people here are looking for a reason to buy from here over AH.

If you simply sell at the same price as AH, they might as well buy from AH since its safer and instant buyout.

I am interested too btw, but probably have to bail out becasue I cant afford 2bil. My current mempo has slightly less stats in everything, and it cost me 850mil.
Well its understandable, never the less someone already bid for 1.2 bill, chances are that some people are able to pay the 2 bill AH price and more since this is one of the best intel mempos around right now

Safer yes, m instant buyout? ofcourse! how many mempos like this are there? well.. none
Reply Quote
Market price is 2bl no more.. minus the 300ml AH fee you would only get 1.7, this helm sorry to tell you isnt worth more than 2bl, maybe if you had max rolls 200 int /80 AR along with other stats you could break the 2bl mark.. but this helm wont do it.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/18/2012 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just giving u my opinion to help you sell better, not trying to be difficult :)

There was another guy who had the 3rd best EF with LS in the USA. He also insists there is nothing like it and put it up at 2bil. Its 1 week later and not yet sold. Of course, if you wait long enough there might be someone willing to pay that much.

I guess time will tell and ultimately up to u.

Edit: btw I would be happy to offer you 1.3bil!
Edited by Bankai#2591 on 11/18/2012 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
1b and worth 1b gears
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 06:13 PMPosted by BelowZero
Market price is 2bl no more.. minus the 300ml AH fee you would only get 1.7, this helm sorry to tell you isnt worth more than 2bl, maybe if you had max rolls 200 int /80 AR along with other stats you could break the 2bl mark.. but this helm wont do it.

Well can't see any mempo better than mine, so people will be paying for the best helm
Reply Quote

Well can't see any mempo better than mine, so people will be paying for the best helm

using the Auction House? maybe.. but your about 2-3 weeks late for this helm to be on the "Hot" market, atleast 99% of the people who would be willing to pay more than 2bl for this item already have one.. thats why I told you market value..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=wizard&slot=all&item_name=Mempo+Of+twilight&stat1=int&val1=&stat2=&val2=&stat3=&val3=&stat4=&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=&sortby=score

anyways.. try not to hold on to it for too long, mempos are losing value quick.. and that helm in about 3 weeks will only be worth about 1-1.5bl at most.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/19/2012 4:47 AM PST
Reply Quote

using the Auction House? maybe.. but your about 2-3 weeks late for this helm to be on the "Hot" market, atleast 99% of the people who would be willing to pay more than 2bl for this item already have one.. thats why I told you market value..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=wizard&slot=all&item_name=Mempo+Of+twilight&stat1=int&val1=&stat2=&val2=&stat3=&val3=&stat4=&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=&sortby=score

anyways.. try not to hold on to it for too long, mempos are losing value quick.. and that helm in about 3 weeks will only be worth about 1-1.5bl at most.

No rush here for selling, if i can't get a offer that pleases me then i'll keep this superior helm
Edited by Ominus#1460 on 11/19/2012 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 06:29 PMPosted by toddliang
1b and worth 1b gears

what you got?
Reply Quote
Just giving u my opinion to help you sell better, not trying to be difficult :)

There was another guy who had the 3rd best EF with LS in the USA. He also insists there is nothing like it and put it up at 2bil. Its 1 week later and not yet sold. Of course, if you wait long enough there might be someone willing to pay that much.

I guess time will tell and ultimately up to u.

Edit: btw I would be happy to offer you 1.3bil!

what is EF?
Reply Quote
c/o 3.2 b
Reply Quote
Warning, this guy is an auto shiller of his own items. He's definitely not willing to sell them and will even try to replace on window chat unless he gets the imaginary amount he's creating for his items. Don't fall for his crap, warning about his scam(s) in-game. He also tried to sell a ar lacuni(s) this way and tricked many people. I'm warning specially Todd, since he's one of the top US Wizard(s) in the game right now and one of the best streamers with cdx. Be careful with this retarded guy. If you feel like paying his overpriced crap, go ahead but even diabloprogress show(s) off his helm is not on the top anymore. I rather get a 5.5 off the ah and depart with the progress. I'd suggest reviewing d2jsp scammer(s) guide as he've already been blacklisted in there.

Best regards,
Fran
Edited by Frankiieh#1432 on 12/29/2012 8:47 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]