Diablo® III

Make a chat client

As Battle.net is evolving into a complete platform, I would find it increasingly useful to be able to chat with my pals without launching a game. This would let me know right away when my friends are playing and it would definitely make me play more often if I could launch the game knowing who's online.

This might be more or less related to the website itself, but the website could be a good place to place it, after all. Facebook has a web-based chat, and as far as I can tell, it works pretty well. And besides, I would much more gladly have a webpage in the background than a full-fledged, memory-hungry game client.
Reply Quote
i would say its called Xfire or Raptr. doubt Blizzard will make this. so your best shot is with 1 of those 2.
Reply Quote
Of course there are alternatives. I'm posting it in the suggestion forum because it's, well, a suggestion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]