Diablo® III

No clue what else to do/upgrade 610 DPS(Buff)

So i've been upgrading and upgrading my items etc.

But now that i reached this certain point, i honestly have no clue what else to do.

I have 2 builds to use, so before anyone says "not enough LOH/LS/resist" etc, i have a CM build with 1.2k resist all + LS with about 350k DPS.

So the first build is straight up DPS build with archon ofc.
This build is specifically for exp farming mp 1-4, mainly solo.

Second build is the CM build for tanking mp7-mp10.

I'm planning on upgrading my Tal ammy ASAP, but asides fro that, are there any suggestions to what i can do?
Reply Quote
cant really see your weap and ammy, but your trium can definitely upgrade. You can get one with 300+ int so thats a free 100int upgrade
Reply Quote
man wish i was in your shoes, have all the money, dps and not knowing what else to do. lulz

why no mh and ammy? i could suggest getting a trifecta ring if you want. otherwise, what skyquake said is dead on
Reply Quote
I want to see ur cm build. Always huge flaws with higher 200+ dps ones cuz its like impossible to get mitgation u need and dps to solo mp10/ubers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]