Diablo® III

BANS, Please bump!

No?

If a spell is channeled you most certainly can hold down the button to prolong the cast.

For example, Ray of Frost and Disintegrate.

However, you can't for instance make a macro spam Teleport every 100ms to gain the full benefit of Wormhole.

Yes you can. With Energy Twister, I only need to hold down my left mouse button, as long as i have the arcane it will cast.

With Teleport Wormhole, you only need to hold down your button to do multiple casting.

Same with keyboard, if I hold down a key, it will continuously casting that spell as long as there is arcane or not in cool down.

All these are AUTOMATED. Not 1 click each time.
Reply Quote
ummm if i hold down my hotkey i do not constantly cast diamond skin over and over if its proc'd... you are wrong sir
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 11/20/2012 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/20/2012 11:33 PMPosted by GrizZ
ummm if i hold down my hotkey i do not constantly cast diamond skin over and over if its proc'd... you are wrong sir

That why I said when it not in cool down. It will cast again once the cool down is finished without you lifting your finger.
Reply Quote
This may be a noob moment, but for CM build I'm almost certain I cant hold down 1,2,3 and it'll continue to cycle nova,diamond,blast when each cool down is finished. Maybe it works for 1 key but not multiple? Maybe a keyboard function?
Reply Quote
I have ASDF bound and spells 1, 2, 3, & 4

I just roll ASD lightly with 3 fingers constantly whilst holding down mouse 1.

Isn't that what everybody else is doing?
Reply Quote
Aimless (or anyone else for that matter)...what script u use on your d3 mouse?
Edited by Thor69#1412 on 11/21/2012 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
So to recap, Droth actually has no idea what's allowed and what isn't, but told us what's allowed and what isn't anyway?
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Drothvader
Your statement is same as it's ok to drive but not sit in a car seat.

More like it's ok to drive in a car as long as you don't go above the speed limit.

They why are they selling a diablo 3 mouse with automation program and even speak to doing it for diablo 3 in the literature?

I think they just want u using their $70 mouse than third party stuff.

You can use the extra buttons to assign actions to them. However, you cannot create a macro with a time delay and expect to never get banned for it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5795159954?page=2#30

Here, that's an "official" response.

More misinformation from drothgayder. Don't take any of his advice seriously. You can get banned and probably will get banned for anything you do to automate gameplay. G keyboard macro software creates scripts even if you tell it just to assign one button to it. Why do you think it needs third party software. IT IS AUTOMATION USER ACTIONS. don't take the risk unless your ok with being banned even if MVP douchebag here says its ok
Reply Quote
let's request blizzard make automation for cm wizzard in the game and the problem is solved.
win-win.

otherwise make wizard fightable with elite phasebeast on MP7 up !!
like D2, I have no problem with frozen orb + electric nova.
just left click for frozen orb whenever i want to cast and hold down right click for electric nova.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
11/21/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Elektrik
So to recap, Droth actually has no idea what's allowed and what isn't, but told us what's allowed and what isn't anyway?

No, I know exactly what the rules are.

It has been clarified that time delay macros, looped macros, and mouse macros are all considered automation and if found to be in use will result in a closure of your account.

The only thing is I cannot provide you with that in a blue font. I have asked and hopefully it is provided publicly.

11/21/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Gazrok
More misinformation from drothgayder. Don't take any of his advice seriously. You can get banned and probably will get banned for anything you do to automate gameplay. G keyboard macro software creates scripts even if you tell it just to assign one button to it. Why do you think it needs third party software. IT IS AUTOMATION USER ACTIONS. don't take the risk unless your ok with being banned even if MVP douchebag here says its ok

You misquote me yet again. Your strong suit.

I said it was ok to use those macros keys to assign buttons to them. The only way you can do that is to actually create a macro and assign an actual keystroke found on a normal keyboard.

Secondly, ALL drivers are considered 3rd party software. Your OS is 3rd party, your peripherals are 3rd party. Everything inside of your computer is 3rd party... everything attached to it... everything installed...

Not once did I say it was ok to automate. I simply said it was perfectly fine for you to assign single keystrokes to those buttons and use them in game. I cannot use my Sidewinder keys in game without doing this either.

Lastly, I also know FOR A FACT that simply having those drivers installed is perfectly fine AS LONG as you're not doing anything that's considered automation.

My ignore list must have been purged somehow. I think I might reconsider using it again.
So how about that blue post.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]