Diablo® III

Cape of the Dark Night (Blue Post Pls)

So i have the Brady guide for Diablo 3 and was looking at low level cloaks, so i found the Cape of the Dark Night and looked on AH for it there is the name both Legacy and new but nothing for sale. Then i check on Bnet Guide and its not there. My question is why is it missing and when did it leave the game? Is the Batman ref too strong that you feared copyright infringement? If I was Mr. Cassius Clay, MC Hammer, Kate Beckinsale, Randy Couture I might ask for you to remove my ref from the game if i didn't like the game but, Batman isn't a real person and my guess is Bob Kane would have liked the ref but would most likely wanted it to be a iLvl 63 cloak with a matching 'quick draw' or 'vigilante' belt to go with it as a small set!

Thanks to any Blue Post on this and any other info people might know!

hmm might be cool in a expansion to bring it back and also have a Joker themed set (mace/chest with coat tails) and Robin light green tights!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
just thinking if this item is still possible to drop?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]