Diablo® III

Constant lag after Sat maint.

My ping used to sit on a steady 180ms constantly, logged in yesterday I'm sitting on 250ms minimum up to 1000+, constantly fluctuating. Same thing is happening today. Anyone else effected by this?
Reply Quote
They have problems in AH too, this could be affecting service.

Rubberbanding has been bad during the weekend too.
Reply Quote
lol

if i can play in MP3-5 with capped bandwidth on ~1300ms comfortably then your little rubber banding and small lag spikes should be tolerable.

could be worse
could be a scouse
munching on rats in your council house
Reply Quote
lol

if i can play in MP3-5 with capped bandwidth on ~1300ms comfortably then your little rubber banding and small lag spikes should be tolerable.

could be worse
could be a scouse
munching on rats in your council house

^This +1

In fact i was playing today and was having a great run clearing act 3...so much so that i forgot i was capped and my ping was around 1k constantly, so i was like hey lets invite some folks...oh yeah that was a mistake, ping doubled and then it was really hard to play and keep up with what was really going on but i still managed ok.

maybe its different for people who grew up pre-internet and/or 28.8 and 33.6k modem days i dunno.
Edited by Amos#6777 on 11/19/2012 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]