Diablo® III

Top 6h DH America's for DPS

Well since everyone is so kind to provide me with constant bumps for weeks and give me free publicity, guess I need to update this thread since its old. 485k dps (380 unbuffed) and I think once it updates that will mean I'm in number 6 spot on America's for DPS.

Big thanks to all my dedicated supporters on twitch.tv/athenalive where you can catch me most nights. I will continue pushing forward, I only hope I can maintain top 10 till the new year haha.

For those who haven't checked out my stream, EVERY night we do the following:
-all kinds of gear giveaways
-free uber runs with a top notch group in MP9-10 (bring machines)
-gold giveaways
-gear checks, long detailed information sessions how to improve your DH for CHEAP
-great music and great friendly people
-I also try to be as interactive as possible and answer all questions

Hope to see more of the community soon
Twitch.tv/athenalive

Also if anyone has legendaries that are half decent that won't sell, we always take donations to give back to the community. Your trash is always someone's treasure :) and ur item could bring a smile to someone who's new to the game. If I'm not online you can donate them to Seraph (forget his Btag) but I'm sure he will stop by in the thread to remind me :)
Edited by Athena#1973 on 12/2/2012 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Congratz! I will be sure to check the stream out
Reply Quote
If your wondering what my group consists of for ubers, it's the following
-barb 250k dps
-monk 300k dps
-CM wizard 230k
-and me 445k dps

We can clear all ubers in 20 mins on MP10

And unlike other posters, we do it for FREE :)

Just have to follow my stream
Reply Quote
-barb 250k dps
-monk 300k dps
-CM wizard 230k
-and me 445k dps

Interested in hearing something about your gear. Wouldn't a inna's chest and a nats ring boost your dps and EHP a bit more? Or if getting a trifecta nats ring too much of a hassle to top what you're wearing now?

Oh, and congratz again.
Edited by Dragon#1981 on 11/19/2012 12:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
-barb 250k dps
-monk 300k dps
-CM wizard 230k
-and me 445k dps

Interested in hearing something about your gear. Wouldn't a inna's chest and a nats ring boost your dps and EHP a bit more? Or if getting a trifecta nats ring too much of a hassle to top what you're wearing now?

Oh, and congratz again.

Natalya's reflection is the upgrade I got today which thrusted me higher, so that's covered. And although I do play with not many issues with my current setup I do plan on boosting my EHP. Unfortunately gear is sooo god dam expensive so it's hard. I do plan on getting a Mempo for the resists and the socket for life, but I don't know when as I'm now broke again. I would like to change to Nina's chest in the future but it's not in the cards right now with my current in game finances lol. Everyone makes a stink about life and resists, but honestly with 50k health with perfectionist and 260 all resist and the right build (nether tentacles for life steal, gloom, smokescreen) I do quite well with no problems. Mind you occasional deaths happen /)
Reply Quote

Oh, and congratz again.

Natalya's reflection is the upgrade I got today which thrusted me higher, so that's covered. And although I do play with not many issues with my current setup I do plan on boosting my EHP. Unfortunately gear is sooo god dam expensive so it's hard. I do plan on getting a Mempo for the resists and the socket for life, but I don't know when as I'm now broke again. I would like to change to Nina's chest in the future but it's not in the cards right now with my current in game finances lol. Everyone makes a stink about life and resists, but honestly with 50k health with perfectionist and 260 all resist and the right build (nether tentacles for life steal, gloom, smokescreen) I do quite well with no problems. Mind you occasional deaths happen /)

Agreed. I have around 400 resists and somewhere around 45k life with a emy. I can survive mp10 on my own with deaths every now and then. But it's not anywhere near optimal farming for me on MP10 so i think my EHP is even a bit much for the MP i run around on.

Not sure why everyone makes such a big deal about having 60k+ life and tons of resists and face tanking mobs on a ranged character with spike traps. When you can just obliterate things with high dps and a balanced assortment of AR/life. Hell with a windy on the scoundrel and a spare one with the same dps/socket in my inventory in case !@#$ hits the fan... it's quite hard to die. (Of course unless i facecheck reflects with a spiketrap and no gloom... always happens).

Well anyway signing off. Done ranting. May you find something good to sell so you can continue climbing the ladder.
Reply Quote
Great!! Congratulations man!
Much better than your selling post. ;/
Good to know that youre not quiting anymore.
With your DPS and eHP should be a smooth and relax farm. With 308k I'm already relaxing :)
Reply Quote
Keep on rocking! Just started watching your stream. Very nice guy and very informative for new DHs!
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Dragon
... it's quite hard to die. (Of course unless i facecheck reflects with a spiketrap and no gloom... always happens).

the bane of my existence....

and gratz Athena, it is quite an accomplishment to get your character on the front pages of Diabloprogress, lots of competitive players that play all the time, to be ranked that high is amazing

but try and take it easy bro, keep having fun. you have a sick toon, don't put so much pressure on yourself to achieve a ranking if it's making the game stale
Reply Quote
grats!

Now stop dying multiple times in MP1 ;p and great music...more ASOT :)
Reply Quote
You are the glass cannon extraordinaire, gratz.

If I saw your name on one of the two:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_dps_unbuffed <-- that would be a better achievement

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_pvp_dummy <-- Even better Achievement

Compete with the world not just Americas..
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/19/2012 7:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
y u no Mempo?
Reply Quote
You are the glass cannon extraordinaire, gratz.

If I saw your name on one of the two:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_dps_unbuffed <-- that would be a better achievement

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_pvp_dummy <-- Even better Achievement

Compete with the world not just Americas..

+1
Reply Quote
What are the stats on the ring?

EDIT: NM
Edited by RabidChimp#1930 on 11/19/2012 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Way to keep it classy guys, sorry the spotlight was off of you for a second Zero and someone was proud of an achievement they made. So grats Athena, don't know you but you give more back to the community than the other credit card heroes out there.
Reply Quote
lol hi !@#$%! LONG TIME NO SEE!

Oh ... even the server thinks ur name is too grotesque to be posted =/
Edited by AuJo#6730 on 11/19/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Ghostboner
Way to keep it classy guys, sorry the spotlight was off of you for a second Zero and someone was proud of an achievement they made. So grats Athena, don't know you but you give more back to the community than the other credit card heroes out there.

Spotlight? Im anti spotlight.. its ok keeping taking the short bus to school kid.

Are you over your bad break up yet? or still emotionally scarred?

Racist psycho...

I was just joking around anyways... pressuring him to go higher on his goal ;)
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/19/2012 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
i think hes making sushi during his break... he mentioned smth about it i think... hope he is eating more rice.... stop eating potatoes ... its fattening
Edited by AuJo#6730 on 11/19/2012 9:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well seeing this thread kinda destroyed any idea that i have an op dh build/gear to date. I know how i want to upgrade, but as you said, everything is extremely gold expensive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]