Diablo® III

Top 6h DH America's for DPS

View profile
12/02/2012 12:34 AMPosted by SheIsMe
lolz, nerds are funny. All involved in the mentioned "banter" seem to think their respective random financial analysis translates into a Solution to the Human Condition. ...

Are you joining in the banter then? lol.. and what's with necro-ing this thread? i think you are the funny one. We have already moved on.
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:50 AMPosted by coolfoolboo
lolz, nerds are funny. All involved in the mentioned "banter" seem to think their respective random financial analysis translates into a Solution to the Human Condition. ...

Are you joining in the banter then? lol.. and what's with necro-ing this thread? i think you are the funny one. We have already moved on.

Lol I thought we all moved on to haha, well I guess since people want to continue to give me free publicity I had to update this thread.

Maybe I can set a forum record for longest active thread lmao.

Merry Christmas to everyone my stream will be down for a couple weeks as I'm leaving on vacation on Monday.

Love you all
Reply Quote
12/02/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Athena

Lol I thought we all moved on to haha, well I guess since people want to continue to give me free publicity I had to update this thread.

Maybe I can set a forum record for longest active thread lmao.

Merry Christmas to everyone my stream will be down for a couple weeks as I'm leaving on vacation on Monday.

Love you all

merry christmas too add me dude god bless!!
Reply Quote
Im sorry, but I have to back BelowZero on this one. Im happy with my ~250k dps unbuffed, 310k dps with SA, but I am not happy with my ~570k eHP, which is something I have been striving for lately. I suppose I will get better with paragon, as I am only p19 at this point.

I have never played with Athena or BelowZero, but I imagine they both have different play styles which suite their needs. If Athena can run mp10 ubers with some tanks without dying, great. If he can do it without tanks, even better!!

In either case, Athena has very impressive stats. But to BelowZero's point, so what? There is always going to be someone that is better than you in this world, so why brag about it?

The only people I look to for gear and build inspiration are Revrac, BelowZero and a few others. They have the right idea. Its not always about DPS.

Its like buying a Porsche or an Acura. Yea, the Porsche is going to be flashier and big pimpin, but the Acura will last you longer and hold better value in the long run. I will take the Acura any day. ( I shouldnt talk though, I own a Mercedes. :P )
Reply Quote
If any one wants to help me find some of this good gear let me in on it. i cant find any thing that i can come close to buying. I have a good dps but my hp is low. If any of you would like to help find me some cheaper gear to up my hp and keep my dps where it is that would be great. Ill farm for some gold.. i have some things i can trade if you have any extra things collecting dust .. find me in game. thanks.
Reply Quote
H

Im sorry, but I have to back BelowZero on this one. Im happy with my ~250k dps unbuffed, 310k dps with SA, but I am not happy with my ~570k eHP, which is something I have been striving for lately. I suppose I will get better with paragon, as I am only p19 at this point.

I have never played with Athena or BelowZero, but I imagine they both have different play styles which suite their needs. If Athena can run mp10 ubers with some tanks without dying, great. If he can do it without tanks, even better!!

In either case, Athena has very impressive stats. But to BelowZero's point, so what? There is always going to be someone that is better than you in this world, so why brag about it?

The only people I look to for gear and build inspiration are Revrac, BelowZero and a few others. They have the right idea. Its not always about DPS.

Its like buying a Porsche or an Acura. Yea, the Porsche is going to be flashier and big pimpin, but the Acura will last you longer and hold better value in the long run. I will take the Acura any day. ( I shouldnt talk though, I own a Mercedes. :P )

Hey bro, why you knockin my Porsche?
Reply Quote

I will not even dignify this with a retort.

Why not? he knows us so well kkmmnn is on all our friends list and we hangout and talk with him everyday who would know better than him?

idol add me Benjo#1993 thanx
Reply Quote

Its like buying a Porsche or an Acura. Yea, the Porsche is going to be flashier and big pimpin, but the Acura will last you longer and hold better value in the long run. I will take the Acura any day.

You sir, clearly don't know anything about cars. Acura? Oh... You're american right?
Reply Quote
I would buy the Panamera if prices here weren't twice that of the US. And I'd take Inifiniti over Acura anyday.

Btw, is Athena's score good enough to make the Hall?
Reply Quote
Hall Score: 35,137.27

DPS Score: 382.59
EHP Score: 44.10
Sustain Score: 1.12
Move Score: 1.25
Paragon Score: 1.45
Misc Score: 1.03
Reply Quote
Acura sucks. Only good car I like is the NSX from them..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]