Diablo® III

Top 6h DH America's for DPS

You are the glass cannon extraordinaire, gratz.

If I saw your name on one of the two:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_dps_unbuffed <-- that would be a better achievement

http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_pvp_dummy <-- Even better Achievement

Compete with the world not just Americas..

Geezus, now that's an admirable set of gear.
Reply Quote
Oh boy all the Credit Card Mafia is out in force. Just some quick clarifications, I hate one trash talking Singaporean, that doesn't make me racist. As far as scarring I could really care less of what you guys do. I unlike many of the forum goers understand that anything you have is attainable with the money, you are nothing special. You just spent more, that is all. I unlike you don't wish to spend it on pixels so yeah say what you will about my toon but I promise it won't hurt my feelings.
I'm glad you are #2 in the world in a category for a game that doesn't exist. Once again in a GAME in a mode that DOESN'T EXIST. I mean that's serious resume material right there. Make sure when you get a job and grow up you let them know of this great achievement, I'll even be a reference for ya. I'm also glad you are such a internet tough guy, there's another great achievement.
Funny thing is you and Aujo are just Beast's credit card lemmings. Remember that game? You have to save the first one or they all fall off the cliff? When anyone in a post mentions a great DH I'm sorry they all say Beast and never think of you two, cuz you both have nice characters that are duplicates of his. I know this makes you two angry so I won't hold it against ya but you shouldn't take it out on the community that looks up to you guys since they don't personally know what great guys you are.
Reply Quote
Weren't you quitting like a week ago?
Reply Quote
Oh boy all the Credit Card Mafia is out in force. Just some quick clarifications, I hate one trash talking Singaporean, that doesn't make me racist. As far as scarring I could really care less of what you guys do. I unlike many of the forum goers understand that anything you have is attainable with the money, you are nothing special. You just spent more, that is all. I unlike you don't wish to spend it on pixels so yeah say what you will about my toon but I promise it won't hurt my feelings.
I'm glad you are #2 in the world in a category for a game that doesn't exist. Once again in a GAME in a mode that DOESN'T EXIST. I mean that's serious resume material right there. Make sure when you get a job and grow up you let them know of this great achievement, I'll even be a reference for ya. I'm also glad you are such a internet tough guy, there's another great achievement.
Funny thing is you and Aujo are just Beast's credit card lemmings. Remember that game? You have to save the first one or they all fall off the cliff? When anyone in a post mentions a great DH I'm sorry they all say Beast and never think of you two, cuz you both have nice characters that are duplicates of his. I know this makes you two angry so I won't hold it against ya but you shouldn't take it out on the community that looks up to you guys since they don't personally know what great guys you are.

Wha? who we talking about here, and why is it assumed that everyone great in this game uses credit cards? I would like to see these facts :P
Reply Quote

Wha? who we talking about here, and why is it assumed that everyone great in this game uses credit cards? I would like to see these facts :P

I was talking to Zero and Aujo actually Athena and I was the one taking up for you but cool story guess I was wrong to do so. And yes I know for a fact that they do.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 07:51 AMPosted by D3MON
y u no Mempo?

I want a Mempo very badly but cannot afford one. I blew my entire working capital that I was using to flip on that Natalyas Reflection I bought, so now I really dont know what I am going to do at this point.

Hopefully I will get lucky with a drop haha
Reply Quote

I was talking to Zero and Aujo actually Athena and I was the one taking up for you but cool story guess I was wrong to do so. And yes I know for a fact that they do.

No no I wasent trying to be rude, I was just inquiring as to who you were referring to :P I appreciate you sticking up for me.
Reply Quote

No no I wasent trying to be rude, I was just inquiring as to who you were referring to :P I appreciate you sticking up for me.

Careful Athena this is no joke when I say this... this dude becomes obsessive, in a scary way, maybe Aujo should post one of your emails to him ghost.. just to show the community what type of racist psycho person you are Ghost.

I could have cared less about you and your ranting on this forum until I heard about what a spiteful person you are, and started attacking good people in this community.

You talk about me like you know me.. bro we never talked or played together, ive simply trolled you when you needed to be trolled, did I ever say anything about your gear? nope.. (someone is insecure lol) The problem is you and your personality, in fact.. no one has ever mentioned anything about your gear at all, apparently what I've heard is that is all in your head, the problem is that your a insecure psycho who Ive come to believe has no friends..

Take a break dude go outside get a girlfriend or something.. stop obsessing over dudes its kinda gay.

LoL says the dude with 35k more elite kills yeah I need to go outside, and if I recall you were the one attacking a good dude in the community and I was taking up for him. Oh well. No winning with you guys , you are all so egotistical it's unbearable. Post what you want man but Aujo deserved everything I said to him and then some.
Also the most blatant display of insecurity would be you dogging out Athena on this post because he wasn't as high as you in EHP. Any way Athena congrats again, ill stop hijacking your post.
Edited by Ghostboner#1742 on 11/19/2012 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is ... a strange post, so I will sum it up.

Dude is happy about being top 10 in america ... GEARWISE ??? Apparently ppl are competing to have the highest score, which is based off of some mathematical equation that may or may not be correct.

Dude named BlelowZero is jealous and points out some random stuff about GEARSCORE. He is one of the following - jealous because his gear is better and he wants ppl to recognize it, or he has worse gear and is just jealous.

Then some other dude who is a D3 stalker joined the chat and started bashing ppl and getting his feelings hurt all over people's GEAR... his name is ghostboner. Go figure, he probably has a ghostboner (minus the ghost) when he thinks about the dudes GEAR in Diablo 3.

TUNA
Edited by THETUNA#1870 on 11/19/2012 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Poor Athena threads always get hijacked and go offtopic lol.
Reply Quote

Dude is happy about being top 10 in america ... GEARWISE ??? Apparently ppl are competing to hive the highest score, which is based off of some mathematical equation that may or may not be correct.

Dude named BlelowZero is jealous and points out some random stuff about GEARSCORE. He is one of the following - jealous because his gear is better and he wants ppl to recognize it, or he has worse gear and is just jealous.

There's no reason for BelowZero to be jealous, as he DOES have better gear than Athena according to Diabloprogress. Athena is top 8 in terms of DPS, not 'Heroscore' which takes into account DPS, EHP, class-specific resource stats and life replenishment.

BelowZero is the number 7 DH in America, Athena is number 16.

BelowZero's DPS unbuffed: 306,998.33,
BelowZero's EHP unbuffed: 1,428,397

Athena's DPS unbuffed: 347,710.26
Athena's EHP unbuffed: 396,167

I guess the thread title is misleading as Athena claims to be top 8 DH, when he's actually top 8 in terms of DPS only. Even if you don't like the Heroscore calculation, if you look at the stats above, BelowZero has 3.6 x Athena's EHP, and Athena has 1.13 x BelowZero's DPS.

Draw your own conclusions...

Not taking sides here, just presenting an objective argument. I don't know either of these guys.
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Dragus
Poor Athena threads always get hijacked and go offtopic lol.

Then maybe he should refrain from posting everytime he climbs a rank on diabloprogress, in the glass canon ranking that is ?
Reply Quote

Dude is happy about being top 10 in america ... GEARWISE ??? Apparently ppl are competing to hive the highest score, which is based off of some mathematical equation that may or may not be correct.

There's no reason for BelowZero to be jealous, as he DOES have better gear than Athena according to Diabloprogress. Athena is top 8 in terms of DPS, not 'Heroscore' which takes into account DPS, EHP, class-specific resource stats and life replenishment.

BelowZero is the number 7 DH in America, Athena is number 16.

BelowZero's DPS unbuffed: 306,998.33,
BelowZero's EHP unbuffed: 1,428,397

Athena's DPS unbuffed: 347,710.26
Athena's EHP unbuffed: 396,167

I guess the thread title is misleading as Athena claims to be top 8 DH, when he's actually top 8 in terms of DPS only. Even if you don't like the Heroscore calculation, if you look at the stats above, BelowZero has 3.6 x Athena's EHP, and Athena has 1.13 x BelowZero's DPS.

Draw your own conclusions...

Not taking sides here, just presenting an objective argument. I don't know either of these guys.

I dont know why BelowZero always has to bash my threads with his "im super in EHP" department. I have acknowledged countless times that when I say top 8th, i mean DPS wise. I have also acknowledged many times that I agree my EHP is low.

But you know what, IT WORKS FOR ME. I can play MP 10 with my friends, I can carry a lot of people in the community and help them out, I can farm fast and I have FUN....Ive always said my goal has been DPS. WIth 45k health and 250 all resist before perfectionist, I dont have a problem in the game on any level and the occasional death is cause I wasent payingg attention (such as not looking at elite packs before dropping a trap, and they are reflect) or my own stupidity. You dont NEED a rediculous amount of EHP to be successfull.

Now do I want more EHP??? yes of course, but I dont have the in game finances to support both at this level. I do plan on a Mempo as the next upgrade, and I may have a donator to be for new boots with higher dex and vitality...So its a work in progress.

So congrats to BelowZero, your a champ :) you play how you want to play and I will play the way I want to. And everyone else in this thread should to.
Edited by Athena#1973 on 11/19/2012 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Dude is happy about being top 10 in america ... GEARWISE ??? Apparently ppl are competing to have the highest score, which is based off of some mathematical equation that may or may not be correct.

Then some other dude who is a D3 stalker joined the chat and started bashing ppl and getting his feelings hurt all over people's GEAR... his name is ghostboner. Go figure, he probably has a ghostboner (minus the ghost) when he thinks about the dudes GEAR in Diablo 3.

TUNA

I just dont like people that need attention.. jealous.. hell no.. my gear is so much better.. do I care about recognition or w/e the hell you said.. HELLL NO.. do you see me posting threads OMG TOP 4 DH in the WORLD look at me look at me.

Some people just dont get it. Play the game because you enjoy it.. not for fame and glory. Seriously paper stats dont mean squat.. ESPECIALLY when it comes to DPS. Much better people out there doing WAY MORE DPS than most of the Top DHs paper DPS rankings...

His DPS ON PAPER is higher..

There is a video floating around somewhere and im not too sure about the dudes DPS but I know it was low probably under 200K but he managed with SKILLS and PASSIVE to obtain 1.3ML DPS.... this is where so many of the people in this community are sooo wrong when it comes to paper DPS and ranking.. SKILL plays a much more important role for DPS.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/19/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Congrats Athena, you're about 10 spots ahead of me lol (as far as unbuffed DPS NA rankings go)....

At this point, i don't think i will break the Top 10, as it just requires absurd rolls that are just not affordable right now.

I've totaled about $3K in RMAH sales, and about 4 billion in gold sales total....i too have no more capital to work with these days, and it's getting harder and harder to play AH tycoon...I got saved by selling a 350mil perfect crit. Nat's ring 2 days ago that dropped at Rakkis Crossing that didn't have any CD and thus was a bit less DPS that my own ring, but other than that, no luck lately.

Used the gold to buy my 4.5% CC Mempo, which i could flip for about 100mil profit but at this point i don't even think it matters anymore, as i'm looking at billions to upgrade any of my pieces (none of which are, by the way, anything over a billion, except the Manticore, which cost exactly 1 billion).

I still have my amulet that is my crown jewel drop that i'm planning on selling when i call it quits, since it should still easily be a 2bil+ amulet...

Anyways, congrats again man, it does take a lot of luck and AH tycooning to get to these high points, and in my case, some RMAH purchases....but having said that, i'm still about +$900~ in profit after everything....and that's not taking into account the profit i would make if i sold everything and quit today.

As an aside, i think trying to catch up to some of the top spots in the WORLD, and not just NA, is just a losing battle, especially with the Asia server....there are just an absurd amount of near-perfect item rolls that the NA server just doesn't have, and more people with more money to spend there than here. So, WORLD rankings are obviously nice, but it's simply far, far too expensive to reasonably go after.
Reply Quote

TUNA

I just dont like people that need attention.. jealous.. hell no.. my gear is so much better.. do I care about recognition or w/e the hell you said.. HELLL NO.. do you see me posting threads OMG TOP 4 DH in the WORLD look at me look at me.

Some people just dont get it.

Cudos bro that your gear is better, how does that make you feel?? Now stop bashing others for enjoying the game they way they want to.

Secondly if you actually took the time to think outside the box, you would have recognized that the main focus of this post was for the community, attracting more to my stream, and possibly having more contributors to the less fortunate in the game.

It was also about me continuing to help others in whatever department wether in being ubers, farming or advice.

If you dont want to be an active member of the community and help people out then cool, but dont bash threads for those who are trying to make a difference
Reply Quote
Congrats Athena, you're about 10 spots ahead of me lol (as far as unbuffed DPS NA rankings go)....

At this point, i don't think i will break the Top 10, as it just requires absurd rolls that are just not affordable right now.

I've totaled about $3K in RMAH sales, and about 4 billion in gold sales total....i too have no more capital to work with these days, and it's getting harder and harder to play AH tycoon...I got saved by selling a 350mil perfect crit. Nat's ring 2 days ago that dropped at Rakkis Crossing that didn't have any CD and thus was a bit less DPS that my own ring, but other than that, no luck lately.

Used the gold to buy my 4.5% CC Mempo, which i could flip for about 100mil profit but at this point i don't even think it matters anymore, as i'm looking at billions to upgrade any of my pieces (none of which are, by the way, anything over a billion, except the Manticore, which cost exactly 1 billion).

I still have my amulet that is my crown jewel drop that i'm planning on selling when i call it quits, since it should still easily be a 2bil+ amulet...

Anyways, congrats again man, it does take a lot of luck and AH tycooning to get to these high points, and in my case, some RMAH purchases....but having said that, i'm still about +$900~ in profit after everything....and that's not taking into account the profit i would make if i sold everything and quit today.

As an aside, i think trying to catch up to some of the top spots in the WORLD, and not just NA, is just a losing battle, especially with the Asia server....there are just an absurd amount of near-perfect item rolls that the NA server just doesn't have, and more people with more money to spend there than here. So, WORLD rankings are obviously nice, but it's simply far, far too expensive to reasonably go after.

Totally agree with you, thats why im not aiming for world competition. The asian servers are flooded with multiple duped items for top rolled gear, which drove their prices way down, I nthink a saw a video a while back of a 1300 dps dex 2 socket manti selling for 300 mil there haha. So I dont wanna enter a competition with cheaters.

Also the main reason I got to ths level is cause since Ive provided soooo much for the community over the past month, many of my new items were given to me for discount prices, such as my new nats ring, which is easily worth 2 bil, I only paid 1.3 bil for it.

So people have been helping me out in return :)
Reply Quote

Some people just dont get it.

Cudos bro that your gear is better, how does that make you feel?? Now stop bashing others for enjoying the game they way they want to.

Secondly if you actually took the time to think outside the box, you would have recognized that the main focus of this post was for the community, attracting more to my stream, and possibly having more contributors to the less fortunate in the game.

It was also about me continuing to help others in whatever department wether in being ubers, farming or advice.

If you dont want to be an active member of the community and help people out then cool, but dont bash threads for those who are trying to make a difference

How about the money you make on twitch.. does that go back into the community?

Or the Cash Out of donated gear you were talking about the other day, was that going back into the community?

So your a philamprothist, but for your own gains.. Donate a few things here and there in order to obtain higher rankings.. You see even though you claim to be helping the community in the end your only doing it for yourself, your approach is just different than mine.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 11/19/2012 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
ITT: who has the most expensive credit card bill?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]