Diablo® III

A quandary on balance..

Why nerf class X or ability Y when you could simply buff the others to match this epitome of power?

Awaiting a gentlemanly discussion.
Reply Quote
Because if power creep keeps happening we're going to go back to whining about end game being too easy
Reply Quote
Three problems with the game,

1. Content (repetitive, easy to fix - endless dungeons, Diablo DOTA?, public games with invite only monster power levels), end game is already too easy, more UBERS might be a short term solution, but a content patch with a new zones is more than likely required.

2. Itemization (random is great, but currently way too random. Weapon solution is to improve average damage to a more stable amount and reduce +% damage amount, armors have vitality and a base stat as native)

3. The classes need to be pushed up, even barb has a numerous amount of faults (Also needs to be more classes, currently classes are very simplistic, so implementing more classes isn't difficult, at least comparable to the number of classes and diversity in DOTA games should be reasonable)
Reply Quote
Why nerf class X or ability Y when you could simply buff the others to match this epitome of power?

Awaiting a gentlemanly discussion.

nerfing is far easier and beneficial to the game as a whole rather than simply buffing everyone else.
Reply Quote
Make each class be able to move around the map as fast as barbarians, and i'd never complain on forums again.
Reply Quote
Alkazier Strafe build DH...?

Tempest Rush Spec Monk?

Teleport Spam CM wiz?

maybe spirit walk is the limiter...
Reply Quote
I don't want my class (WD) buffed. I'm very happy with where he is right now. If they buffed him, that would just make the game easier and less exciting. I would be pretty unhappy with that.

If they decide that Barbs are OP (I'm still not entirely convinced of that), and he needs to be brought in line with the other classes, I'd prefer that they nerf him than buff other classes. Not that I actually care what they do with him. Just don't buff my character. This game doesn't need to get any easier.
Reply Quote
The idiotic kids cry because they chosen a wrong toy. But no matter how hard they cry, the parents won't take away other children toys just to please them.
Reply Quote
Bottle, do you use all the spells and abilities of your class or desire to do so in different spec's?

Perhaps your class is fine in the spec you're playing...But perhaps the buffing would be off other abilities to create diversity.
Reply Quote
Bottle, do you use all the spells and abilities of your class or desire to do so in different spec's?

Perhaps your class is fine in the spec you're playing...But perhaps the buffing would be off other abilities to create diversity.

Yes, I have like 6+ different builds for different scenarios.

But I do concede that there are some never-used abilities that could use a buffing. However, they should be careful when they do that. They tend to overdo things, and make something go from absolutely useless to horribly OP, or vice versa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]