Diablo® III

New hardcore player

Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce myself to the community. New to HC and looking for more HC players to play with and learn a bit more ..

if anyone is interested in some group playing or something just add me ..

Aerials#1376

cheers!
Reply Quote
Will add you after work.

Piev#1776
Reply Quote
hey nice to meet you :). i find the community is very nice here, and you get what you give :). we all at one point or another needed help or advice, and so most are happy to provide the same kindness to others that they once received.

the game itself is amazing on HC, definitely one of the best gaming experiences ive ever had :).
Reply Quote
hey nice to meet you :). i find the community is very nice here, and you get what you give :). we all at one point or another needed help or advice, and so most are happy to provide the same kindness to others that they once received.

the game itself is amazing on HC, definitely one of the best gaming experiences ive ever had :).

Prime example is the apology thread I see. Who do you think would ever make an apology thread in SC?
Reply Quote
Welcome to the white knuckle ride that is hc, Aerials! Don't get overly attached to your chars, they are but temporary pixels. Enjoy your journey.
Edited by twasbrillig#1700 on 11/19/2012 8:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
As a tip. Remember you can pause the game.

If you are about to die, or getting a lot of damage fast. Pause the game and take a breather, look around while the game is paused and find an escape / make a plan.

I find it helps to walk away and get a drink of water.

Don't stay paused longer than 30 minutes, it will automatically unpause and start the 10 second exit timer.
Reply Quote
Potemkin#1291
This is my second toon, my first one made it to 58 and then died to a bug (no lie, lol). I feel like I've adapted pretty well (I level up on MP4 atm) to the HC style and can give you a few tips on getting money / progressing.

For the record, All my level 60 gear is already purchased and waiting for me, and I've not done the SC -> HC gold trade thing.
Reply Quote
Welcome to hardcore! I see you made a demon hunter :) That should be a fun learning experience. Let us know if you have any serious questions you'd like turned into jokes or jokes you'd like turned into serious questions. We are experts in that field.

Here's some advice a friend of mine refuses to listen to: Save a set of good leveling gear. "Stash it, don't trash it"
Reply Quote
Tip: Be wary in public games. Your group of 4 can quickly turn into you soloing elites with extra hp. Only really a big deal in Hell+ .
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 09:27 AMPosted by KEHMP
Welcome, HC is where the real Diablo players play.

And then curse the game when they die, then dutifully re-roll again.
Reply Quote
welcome to hc. feel free to post if you need tips / help
enjoy your stay here
Reply Quote
thank you very much guys .. feels good to see there is people willing to help if needed ..

i'm not sure if i should keep leveling the DH or start leveling up the barb .. i feel the barb is a better class to farm for items at inferno and gear up my DH using the barb ..

geology

Here's some advice a friend of mine refuses to listen to: Save a set of good leveling gear. "Stash it, don't trash it"

i'm already doing it thanks .. i have a separated tab just for stuff i would need to use in case of death :P
Reply Quote
First, take what I say with a grain of salt. I played barb since launch. It offers a decently linear gear up path. From Sword + Board -> DPS Sword + Board -> WW (if you care to go that route). They have a large amount of built in self healing and escape mechanisms (charge does both, revenge, rend, etc). Now I'm playing monk and enjoying it quite a bit as well. I'll get monk to 60 and go from there with figuring long term. Monk like barb has good survivability, natural heals, and a few "out" buttons.

Perhaps someone could comment on DH, in my head they're still squishy, but I've seen some pretty damn tanky ones as of late.

P.S. Holy ridiculous amulet on your barb batman.
Edited by Potemkin#1291 on 11/19/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Haha, just looked at that Ammy....no telling what it would be worth in HC... wow
Reply Quote
Welcome to HC! This community is pretty good about giving advice, and they are usually quick with a joke as well.

I think a DH is a great choice!

Be careful though. . .now that the training wheels are off- it's hurts when you wipe out!

Have fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]