Diablo® III

Locust Swarm Range

Any chance at Blizzard increasing the range of Locust Swarm to shoot across the whole screen? Or just instantly hit whatever monster you click on? I love the spell but can't stand it's short range. As a pure caster I shouldn't have to get so close to the monsters to hit them with insects that can fly.
Reply Quote
So instead of making you do the walking you want the flying insects to do the moving well I guess it is just a transfer of who is lazy but my question is why don't you like getting up close?
Reply Quote
Because I prefer to not get hit? As a pure caster I would like the ability for my spells to hit the monster before they are within melee range. I don't think it's too much to ask for regarding this spell. It's not like having some range would turn it into a super OP spell.
Reply Quote
I think a delivery system not unlike that of corpse spiders should be good. The locusts swarm out after the jar breaks...
Reply Quote
With abilities like horrify you can let things get surprisingly close and still not get hit
Reply Quote
Bah, you just need to get used to it. I hated the range when I first started playing with it. But now I LOVE it in conjunction with my bears. Get close, cast Pestilence, Bears, Bears, Bears, everything is dead. 65 enemies killed in 1 hit! Boom.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]