Diablo® III

Leg drop lowered last few days?

normally since patch 1.5 i found in each run a leg as a minimum and now since a few days i found no leg at all in 10 runs. yeah random random random, but it's strange since each run gave me a leg and since some days NOT ONE AT ALL!
Reply Quote
Random is random man. There is not a average drop rate. There are so may variables that are involved with item drops you cannot use your experiences as a scale. It is human nature to find systems within nature. But sometimes the system is just completely random.
Edited by Kojima#1589 on 11/17/2012 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Over my last 50,000 drops I have received 85 Legendary Items. Works out to be about .17% (averaging 350% MF). That .17% has been fairly consistent also since Patch 1.0.5 has been released. They seem to come in waves for me. One day I get 6 or 7, other days I get 1 or 2 but it still hovers very closely to .17% at my average MF.

So no, I do not think they lowered the drop rate.
Reply Quote
i got paragon lvl 19 now and 339% mf. it just feels different since some days...

i dont have much time playing in the week so i play 1 hour in act 3 mplvl1 and choose the second heart as quest walk from arreat1 all through azmodan, last weel i always found 1 leg as a minimum.
Edited by Caine#1108 on 11/17/2012 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I agree with OP.
Reply Quote
I won the lotto once...
I stopped winning after that and I think there is something wrong here.

I mean won the lotto once doesn't that mean I'm supposed to keep winning it everyday now?

kk.
Reply Quote
It hasn't changed. Drops seem to come in streaks, that's all. Your results may vary, keep that in mind.
Reply Quote
Drops run on streaks. Did not get much for almost a week but brimstone trash and then the last few days some good items for my DH: 2 socket manticore, high Dex Natalya boots and 240+ Dex Andariel's Visage.

My main is a Wiz, so kind of sucky that it drops stuff mostly for my alt and not my main...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]