Diablo® III

How do you all accumulate so much gold?

two night ago i was playing with a friend and found 3 legendary items and he found none in that time,,,the next day we played together and he got 2 in the depts alone and i didn't find any..its all the rng....I believe though that it either works in your favor or not, during each game almost like the rng has a rng that rolls your chance of items in that game

but to answer your post i started out spamming the search button looking for items of a particular type that was newly listed would spend 25k max and wouldn't buy it unless i could get 100k out of it... it was a pretty consistent gold income..I would sell 10 to 20 items a day...one night a fluke happened and sold 47 in 3 hrs but couldn't keep it up since was selling faster than i could buy. i only kept 40 items at a time to have space for game. since it is still profitable to do this i will only answer to the op in a private message what my glitch is...as i am sure many know but no need to spread it any thinner

You know you are the definition of an AH flipper. Do you know how many people would hate you?

oh really didnt know that...wait i posted before about flipping....people can hate me all they like i will not loose sleep. also a person sells something at the price they want for it...so no one is getting hurt, people does not need to buy it..

If you sell an item that is worth 300k and you put 20k buy out. on it you are the only one to blame. not the one that buys it then resells. and since IT IS NOT AGAINST TOS it is legal....get over it
edit: wanna keep me from buying it ...i do not go over 50k for ah flip
Edited by magickman93#1338 on 11/19/2012 4:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
wait so t c has 0%MF and farms on MP0.. and is complaining about sucky gold and drops??

@koric... speed is NOT the key... so many people complain that they are not getting legs when they have NO MF and are running mp0....

Honestly I have trouble handling things beyond MP 1 with the gear I have, but I thought MP's just upped MF/gf/exp etc. it seems almost like you are saying that the quality of drops changes at higher MP.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Rey
you just diligent run the same route until a millionare item drops

:(
Reply Quote
I played for Maybe 6 hours yesterday.

I got 3 set items 5 legendary....

I think its all about killing things fast and efficient
Reply Quote
Go to the dark side and bot.
Everyone else is doing it and Blizzard is doing squat to stop it.
Basically it boils down to this question.

Do you want to farm endlessly for minimum pay?
or
Do you want to bot 24/7 for 4 weeks. make 1.5 billions ( $700)
And then get banned . Then get another CDkey . That you already made b y botting.

I am not accepting it , but it feel powerless.
Reply Quote
yep the amount of botters vs legit players are pretty much equal. theres even a forum d3 both available somewhre.. bot bot bot bot
Reply Quote
Go to the dark side and bot.
Everyone else is doing it and Blizzard is doing squat to stop it.
Basically it boils down to this question.

Do you want to farm endlessly for minimum pay?
or
Do you want to bot 24/7 for 4 weeks. make 1.5 billions ( $700)
And then get banned . Then get another CDkey . That you already made b y botting.

I am not accepting it , but it feel powerless.

Honestly, I don't want to make any money. I just want to get some great gear and be able to do things like Mp10 and ubers. I dunno, I'm hopin at some point the items become more affordable for gold and my luck increases, but at any rate. I've been diligently farming for the past few days.
Reply Quote
For one to sell an item on the AH, someone has to have the gold to buy it. They might have that gold from selling, too, but somewhere down the line that gold must have been farmed. The amount of gold I can make by simply farming and vendoring vs. the cost of upgrades to my current items means that one item's upgrade costs me about 40-50 hours of farming, or about two weeks. This rises exponentially the higher you go on the item ladder, since the ROI on higher MP is lower than the cost to farm them efficiently.

Assuming a coefficient of diminishing returns between 1.4 and 2, if all were fair and square, I'd need to put in anywhere between 7000 and 20000 hours of farming and vendoring to be able to farm MP10 efficiently. If I quit my job and played 14 hours a day, with some rests and sleep in the mix, I would need 1.5-4 years to farm that gold. The game has been out for only seven months, and there are hundreds if not thousands of players with such stashes of gold. There is simply no way that this much gold could be in the economy by legit means. In my book this includes bots, dupes, chain SS, invuwizards, pre-1.05 double tornado barbs, legacy Nat's 1.04 ToC DHs, keyboard macro CM wizards, and of course the RMAH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]