Diablo® III

Best Hardcore Players

Is there any way to see the top hardcore players, and there charachters?
Reply Quote
You can check diabloprogress (google it). It only tracks those that have registered on there, but you get the idea.
Reply Quote
you don't have to search anywhere... i am the best
Reply Quote
LTpain some ppl must have it out for you mate they have you plastered all over the boards as a scammer

just sayin
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 10:30 PMPosted by LTpain
you don't have to search anywhere... i am the best

absolute dog crap
Reply Quote
clearly i see someone did better than LTpain
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/
Reply Quote
I remember hearing somewhere that LTpain is the best. If you really need me to I could provide a link.
Reply Quote
guys is anyone serious questioining an man who calls himself LTpain

he' like T-Pain but with an L ... if LT-Pain if you out there and want to prove your the best HC WD add me ^^
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 06:07 AMPosted by senorfiesta
he' like T-Pain but with an L ...

Like a T-Pain L-Stereoisomer?

Good thing he's not DT-Pain, otherwise he probably couldn't be used by humans or any eukaryotes for that matter.
Reply Quote
diabloprogress. most people just go by heroscore since things like eHP and DPS are somewhat subjective
Reply Quote
Yes, heroscore is probably the best indicator. High level paragons are generally pretty solid as well. Another, though quite subjective, measure is your mp uber lvl. Most low lvl paragons can do ubers on mp2-3. The step up to mp4 is quite significant, mostly top 300 heroscore players there unless you are getting carried by a studly friend. Mp5 + is big dog territory.

I'm a t-pain fan just b/c I like to ride on boats, but I suspect that our friend Ltpain is unlikely to be able to run ubers above mp3 without a solid group to carry him.

edit: I don't know the other classes as well, but broqing looks like the most solid character in this thread. He's the #12 barb and #36 player of any kind in North America in heroscore fyi.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 11/19/2012 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lobsterbash you are the first dude In HC I have seen use butcher sickle how do you like it?

if you add me I would be very curious to see it in action
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Bryanw1995
I'm a t-pain fan

^I would have NEVER guessed that

11/19/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Bryanw1995
I like to ride on boats

But it makes sense now
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tips about heroscore guys I didnt know that thanks a lot

Lobster dude add me please ^^
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 08:48 AMPosted by geology
I'm a t-pain fan

^I would have NEVER guessed that

I like to ride on boats

But it makes sense now

Yes, I f***ed a mermaaaaaaiiiiidddd!
Reply Quote
And Bryanw1995 I need more HC friends very helpful
Reply Quote
Lobsterbash you are the first dude In HC I have seen use butcher sickle how do you like it?

if you add me I would be very curious to see it in action

If you get a sickle with good rolls, it's not bad. I bought a middle-of-the-road one for cheap to help me finish out hell. I was curious how it worked. Honestly, on trash and even elites the hook proc rate is a little low to be practical, so it is a little gimmicky. It needs to be 50% chance instead of 20% to 25%. Now if you dual-weilded it and had fast attack speed, that might be a different story. What's interesting is that it can proc while doing whirlwind, although I think it only goes off once. It's kind of hilarious.

Where the sickle REALLY shines is on bosses. Because the hook stuns for a few seconds, with a frenzy shrine I had the siegebreaker stunned almost the entire fight.

I plan to switch it out though, once I actually play my barb in inferno.
Reply Quote
geology I see you have only lost 2 wizards in Hardcore but no barbs ... what do you guys think will kill his barb? (This helps him as much as it hurts him btw)
Reply Quote
Lobsterbash thank you for your input please add me ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]