Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

@Morph either a new source of Storm Crow w/ CC
Reply Quote
@S54DAN your wiz is pretty cool but I would upgrade your WH belt first, ice climbers second to get more EHP (maybe get +vit on the boots, +vit or AR on the belt). You also might shoot for higher CD on the belt if you got the money.

BTW guys I have TWO wizards to check :)
Reply Quote
@S54DAN you need more critical hit chance, not more critical hit damage if you are going the cm/ww route. Shoot for 45% cc before you even think about CD. If you're archon ignore me and go invictus' suggestion.
Reply Quote
@Invictus

For Galadriel-- I'm unfamiliar with your build, but you have some solid items and base stats. Thats a crap ton of HP. It looks like a kiting build but you have some really solid defenses. Someone else here needs to comment on this cuz im lost.
Edited by beeftrout#1431 on 12/14/2012 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Invictus

Holy crap 83k HP?! lol

Little low on crit and IAS. With that EF, you would need 83 IAS from gear to hit the 2.73 mark.

@beeftrout

Are you sure you're hitting the 2.73 mark? 1.70(1+x)=2.73

I'm not sure what the D3 rounding mechanics are.

Barring that, I feel like I'm looking in a mirror. Except my mirror's gloves are nicer. :( I think we would both benefit from finding another piece of gear that gives IAS besides our wand and getting a socketed chant's. For me, I'd get IAS on the rings (ideally). For you, IAS on the amulet and r. ring would do the trick. Of course, we'd have to find a Chant's with the same base attack speed for each.
Edited by Kagato#1606 on 12/15/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Kagato. Ya some ais on rings would be nice. Nice gear though
Reply Quote
@ PWNTaC

A Mempo could be good if you have the gold

my profile on EU server: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Atoxix-2308/
Edited by Atoxix#2308 on 12/16/2012 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
^^ upgrade those chest gems, bro!

I'm noob WIZ; been playing around with gear (too much) -- crit me! Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

I'm trying to make the healing blade build more viable.
Right now I'm having a hard time just clearing act3 inferno on MP2.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/NBrave-6976/hero/29180546

Can you guys suggest any upgrades? I think I lack a little too much Critical Damage stat, don't I?
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

I'm trying to make the healing blade build more viable.
Right now I'm having a hard time just clearing act3 inferno on MP2.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/NBrave-6976/hero/29180546

Can you guys suggest any upgrades? I think I lack a little too much Critical Damage stat, don't I?

For under 500k gold you could easily get a 1100+ DPS weapon with 100+ INT and a socket. For 200k you can get 60% crit gem (emerald) added to that weapon which would skyrocket your DPS.

I believe you're trying to use the "rest is pieces" to get huge healing bonuses on death, but just doing more damage in general seems like it would heal just as well. The more damage you deal, the better you'll heal. Also, the faster you kill the less damage you take.
Reply Quote

For under 500k gold you could easily get a 1100+ DPS weapon with 100+ INT and a socket. For 200k you can get 60% crit gem (emerald) added to that weapon which would skyrocket your DPS.

I believe you're trying to use the "rest is pieces" to get huge healing bonuses on death, but just doing more damage in general seems like it would heal just as well. The more damage you deal, the better you'll heal. Also, the faster you kill the less damage you take.

Firstly, thanks for the quick response :)

I believe you're trying to use the "rest is pieces" to get huge healing bonuses on death

Yes, I bought a Sever mainly for that stuff :P

I did try getting a 1100+ dps with high int and a socket, but the thing is, my sheet dps not boosted that much amount to save me a good time to survive like I did with the hugh life boost after I killed a mobs with that Sever. Moreover, if I remove that Sever, my life will "skyrocket" down to somewhere near 30k, too low.

I think ~35k life, ~550 AR and 4500 armor is too low to survive?

In addition, may I ask if my real damage will increase if I remove the SoJ I currently wear with an IAS/CC ring? I have about the same ring with the left one, but I'm confusing with the element damage and the increase of Blade damage. Can you guys help me, please?
Edited by NBrave#6976 on 12/17/2012 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
To Ic1HooksTV - i've got a depth diggers with 417 Armor
187 int
178vit
78 All Res
32Lightning res
22GF
19MF

send me a msg if u're interested
Reply Quote
@Zed
1stly: nice gear :D
at this point crit mempos is probably your best bet for moar deeps
or your weapon, but with ls (unless you already have a ls-weapon for swap against rd)
Reply Quote
@zaq

Your source's average dmg is terrible (128.5). It should be your first priority to get one with at least 250 average dmg.
Reply Quote
@Sneakytako New Weap asap
Reply Quote
@ Absinthe - Better gems would be awesome. You can grab up some star quality for <500k each, especially if you made them yourself. An andariels helm w/ a socket would be good for you, allow you to get a ruby and some bonus xp. Guy could also use some p/u radius, easily could be gotten on your bracers or boots.

@Zaq - Get some better gloves. You could get more AllRes from some rares. Might lose a bit of int, but it's whatever. Nice gears btw, i'm in your footsteps :)
Edited by CaptGimp#1161 on 12/17/2012 8:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
@CaptGimp

You need a new mempo with crit, a new nats ring with crit, replace you pants with one with higher vit and armor/ar. Also you need weapon and offhand upgrades to get your dps up a bit.
Reply Quote
@Azodeus

Hard to upgrade a whole lot from what you got...all i can think of:

AR tal chest instead of or in addition to armor.
Trifecta ammy with LoH.
Reply Quote
@ BDF - 6% Lacuni's probably.
Reply Quote
Havent played for many many months, need some advice.
Helm / rings / legs ? what would you do and in what order?

Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]