Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

@ Boxxor
I'm in need of a gear check a lot more than you are, but I would say find a good Mempo maybe? Your gear is already pretty optimized ;)
Reply Quote
@ Boxxor
I'm in need of a gear check a lot more than you are, but I would say find a good Mempo maybe? Your gear is already pretty optimized ;)

Ek I would look at both your rings mate. With that CM build, IAS on both rings will help you greatly, and will get you past another break point.

Next I would look at your Stormcrow's and see if you can get one cheaply with a better "extra" stat. Perhaps a socket if this is your main? Go for that extra exp while paragon levelling.

Of course a Chant's OH with APOC would be wonderful, but that will set you back 6mill or more.
Reply Quote
Looking for some advice. No sets or legendaries dropping for me. Drops from farming are all crap. I bought all these through selling my loots for 5k ~ 10k here and there over many months. I just recently able to start doing MP2 in Act 3 Keep.
Reply Quote
@theProf since ghostfiend skipped u

you definitely need to work on your CC, too low, that should fixed your low dps issue as well
Reply Quote
Yikes! Not sure, Sasuke. If you are fine with a bit less AR and vit I can see gloves with more CC and CD. Or Lacuni's with higher CC. Or a higher dps Chantodo.

Sorry for not helping much just looking for ideas on what to focus on next and your gear looks pretty sick!
Reply Quote
View profile
ive been skipped :/
Reply Quote
@doctaphilly
I can tell you're a CM wiz from your build. And from what I can see you're still lack of CC to be a viable one on Uber runs. So I'd suggest you to get a ring with 9% Attack Speed+5.5% CC to replace Cycle Gambit first, which isn't expensive.

To the person below me, you probably will see my farming gears. I have a different set of gears for Uber runs, being a CM Wiz. :)
Reply Quote
@hys17

Well your farming gear looks good.

Some funky runes, though. Why arcane destruction and power of the storm?
Reply Quote
@Kagato

Should you look for an Inna pants instead?
Reply Quote
@Kagato

I farm MP4 efficiently with Meteor/Archon.

Power of the Storm is for the obvious reason----Meteor takes too much AP! I have 20 APOC and it still not enough. I do have a Storm Crow with 5.5 CC but for leveling, I prefer to have the red gem. Now with my Source which reduces Meteor by 5 and 3 from Power of the Storm, each Meteor only costs 42. And with APOC, I can pretty much shower meteor constantly if 3+ mobs in front of me.

Arcane Destruction is so much fun if you're used to it... After showering meteor and lowering a group of elites health down to 30%-, bam! They're done.

My farming pace is showering Meteor(reducing CD)-Archon ready-Explosion(getting tons of exp for massive blow)-keep Archon until I see a nasty pack that needs me to stop the Archon-continue showering Meteor

I know it looks silly to many people but it has been working great for me. That being said, clearing the entire A3 on MP4 only takes me 45min or less, with 0 death. Which is pretty efficient for my gears. I get 40-50m exp/hour and averagely 2 legends/run.

Btw, your gear looks pretty awesome as well. The next upgrade would either be the Lacuni or the Tal Chest Armor I suppose.
Reply Quote
@Jd007 look for some attack speed on your gloves, or your rings, i know this is super expensive so save your pennys :D
Reply Quote
@TyroneB

Rare ammy with high CC/CD/Int will beat tal's ammy if it doesn't have crit, and be fairly cheap.
Reply Quote
already at 24 movement, why innas? some rare fat pants with AR armor intel. better?
Reply Quote
@BDF, looking gooood. I guess you could do with a new ring, squeeze a bit of attack speed in there somewhere (though personally I'm not a huge fan of attack speed myself... so if that's not your thing, maybe can up the cc on the pox)

@Comrade, maybe a CC stormcrow for ubers if you don't already have one. Maybe some bigger gems.
Edited by Delfius#1437 on 12/18/2012 5:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
@delfius inna's pants 2 socketed with +99 int
Reply Quote
@Aren, I guess you are a pretty geared CM wiz, and wearing xp gears currently. if i am wrong, i would considering replace helm, wand as well as ammy.
Reply Quote
@KingEdward

dope gear already, all I can see is that you could use AR on your witching hour. Everything else is pretty set man
Reply Quote
@accel

Don't have a profile to look at.
Edited by Samulayo#1857 on 12/18/2012 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
@samulayo higher dps source
Reply Quote
@scottw

Get a real wand.... an int/VIT wand doesn't work..... if you don't want the speed or the socket (crit), then get a Life-steal one, at least...... The extra vit wouldn't be that required for CM/WW especially at your current hp pool
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]