Diablo® III

Key Group

I don't have anyone to do Key runs with... I get bored doing them by myself and have yet to find a single damn key...

Anyone wanna create a group and start doing key runs? I'm open to changing my skills to whatever is need to help in a group. As of now... I run in pubs and it's hard to find people who want to kill the wardens.

Don't care what MP we do. I don't think I'm strong enough to do anything past 5 though. Only done it solo and it's still kinda hard, don't know if it'll be easier or harder in a group. But I'm open to anything.

Hit me up here or in game SunTzu#1166
Reply Quote
@SunTzu

I usually do key runs during the week with another WD and a monk friend. None of us are super geared but we have fun. We do a couple uber rounds every weekend with the machines we make. Feel free to add me.

xandercrewz#1880
Reply Quote
Hit me up!

Recount#1901
Reply Quote
Sweet!!! If you guys have a preference on skills, let me know, I'll be more than happy to switch up to any skills so I can help out more.

Appreciate it!
Reply Quote
no problem, usually run 8:00-12:00pm central time
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 02:29 PMPosted by XanderCrewz
8:00-12:00pm central time

I'm in Cali. So that would be 6am to 10 am?? I get up at 6am and am at work by 8am, work till about 5pm. Hopefully I'll catch you at another time.

I'm only able to play at the earliest around 3pm PST on the weekdays. Weekends is a different story, I can play whenever as long as I don't want some extra beauty sleep LOL!

Gotta pay those bills!!

Hopefully you mean 8pm to 12am....
Edited by SunTzu#1166 on 11/19/2012 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Happy to help! Rakimallah#1875
Reply Quote
Sounds good! I'll add you when I get home Rakimallah.

Found my first 2 keys last night with Recount! We were farming MP6 A2.
Reply Quote
Yeah, i meant 8pm-12am lol. Was busy last night trying an mp 9 uber run for the first time. Will be on later tonight ready to get some keys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]