Diablo® III

Just got my monk to lvl60.

Not sure if I am ready to farm Inferno Act1 Mlvl1 or not. Any suggestion on skills/items I should replace to make this easier/safer?
Reply Quote
Farm on softcore, trade softcore gold for hardcore gold. Fastest and easiest and safest.
Reply Quote
gratz on 60.. i wouldn't try mp1 yet until your comfortable with act 3 mp0..
Edited by Security#1660 on 11/17/2012 2:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
change your conviction mantra to heal mantra, it is more safer that way.

Also you need to get Dashing Strike (save me tons)!

YOu should do more practice in Mp0. Mp1 is not easy...

lol good luck :)
Reply Quote
so to clarify; act 3 mp0 is easier than act 1 mp1?
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 07:40 AMPosted by NeoGeo
so to clarify; act 3 mp0 is easier than act 1 mp1?

It is MUCH easier than mp1. Some of the really difficult packs in a4mp0 are maybe a tiny bit harder than mp1 packs, but not much.

MP1, 2, 3, etc etc goal was to get difficulty the same across all acts, as they had originally planned for inferno. So a1mp1 ~ a1mp2 ~ a1mp3, they all have mlvl 63 monsters, etc etc.

Do NOT run mp1 any act until you kill diablo on mp0, or at least until you can farm comfortably on a3mp0.

@OP: You're fine for a1 and a2 mp0, but I'd play a while in a3 to see how comfortable you are there before jumping to mp1 any act. You look like you have enough replenishment/loh/regen/etc to get by with still using conviction btw...you should be able to just dps your way through a1 and a2 pretty easily.
Edited by Bryanw1995#1913 on 11/17/2012 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 02:09 AMPosted by Ryce
Farm on softcore, trade softcore gold for hardcore gold. Fastest and easiest and safest.

not quite; nothing sell on SC even good stuff; also you need to trade between 3-3.5x sc gold for HC ...
Edited by Asura#1611 on 11/17/2012 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can farm Hell Mlvl10 with my eyes closed. So my question is Inferno Act1 Mlvl1 harder than Mlvl0 Act3?
Reply Quote
11/17/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Mellodiez
I can farm Hell Mlvl10 with my eyes closed. So my question is Inferno Act1 Mlvl1 harder than Mlvl0 Act3?

Mlvl 0 act3 is easier than MP1 act1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]