Diablo® III

blue we need response about duping.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7164266437?page=26#new-post

reopening this thread. Until duping stops this thread should be duped as well.

DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE STOP THE DARN DUPES.

You stated online only to prevent duping, botting, and hacking. Yet you have failed on all 3. Very close to misrepresenting your product.

According to Gordon v Selico (1986) 18 HLR 219 it is possible to make a misrepresentation either by words or by conduct.

I love this game but fix the dupes and botting it is ruining another wonderful game.
Edited by ghondon#1456 on 11/17/2012 3:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
you wont get any response. Apparently the only thing blues respond to is things like what class should i lvl to paragon 100 next or follower gear or ANYTHING completely irrelivant to any issues with the actual game that is being destroyed right now.......who the hell is in charge there now?

edit: the game that took 9 years to develop and is still pretty much a beta is being ruined worse than blizz already did and they dont care because they get their RMAH cut no matter what. I wouldnt put it past them to encourage duping to sell more items and make more money.....sad what the world has become when the one place ppl go to escape, is now being controlled by greed. SMH
Edited by Jaygo#1300 on 11/17/2012 3:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
They dont care you.

They only care about their money.

Bot? OK, please buy cdkey
Dupe? OK, please use RMAH.
hack? what is the hack? they dont know.
Reply Quote
Dont really care if they care if this thread stays at the top for a year they will eventually get the point.

instead of typing bump if you are going stick to the.

DUPE BUMP!!!
Reply Quote
DUPE
Reply Quote
dupe
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
no bump
its-------

DUPE
Reply Quote
they will be banned, why do you care it doesn't affect you at all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]