Diablo® III

Where are my blade wings??

so i purchased the deluxe edition but i didnt receive any blade wings on any of my characters. i got the banner award but then no message in my friend's list. this is for my softcore characters since i dont have any hardcore characters. where are my wings? ):
Reply Quote
Same problem here, I just purchased my HOTS deluxe edition but no wings yet...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Same problem.
Reply Quote
why does blizzard have so many problems. i thought they were a top notch company -___-x
Reply Quote
Blizzard please answer!
Reply Quote
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

bought SC2 deluxe just for the d3 wings, did not recieve blade wings for any of my d3 characters. tried both hardcore and softcore and logging into every character and making new characters and restarting game/computer.

only spent 80$ for wings and cant get them.....sort of mad here

11/17/2012 5:48 PM
Rozenahwen
Customer Service Representative
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about this. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This is currently a known issue and is currently being resolved. You will receive your wings soon, unfortunately I do not have an exact date or time on this but this issue will be resolved shortly.

Sorry again for the delay on this.

Have a great day !
Chris
Account & Technical Support
Blizzard Entertainment
us.battle.net/support

11/17/2012 6:11 PM
xxxxxx xxxxxx
would it be easier to try and refund the original purchase and then try purchasing with a different method? still no wings getting ancy.

19 minutes ago
Schivera
Customer Service Representative
Hey xxxxx,

Not at all, we're finding that once the order is fully finished (once it says Shipped in transaction history on Battle.net), it should give you the pre-order goodies. That takes up to 72 hours. Since it is the weekend and we're having to wait for the bank to transfer the funds. Even during the week, it can still take 72 hours, so might as well wait it out as otherwise, you might be waiting even longer x.x.

Once it says shipped, make a level 1 on Diablo 3 to see if your wings show up. If so? Share them in your stash and repeat as necessary until all of your characters have the wings.

Sincerely,

Schivera
Account and Technical Services
Blizzard Entertainment
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
get in game. its should be pop up small mailbox by chat board.
Reply Quote
It doesnt pop.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Chotry

obviously we tried everything. the problem we are complaining about is that the bladewings dont appear even though we tried every method mentioned. most people, including myself, were lured into sc2 because of the bladewings which we dont have. very disappointing.
Reply Quote
same where is our blade wings which cost us 80$
Reply Quote
Blizzard please help us! Like can one of you blues invite us in game and you trade box us those wings?! That seems so much easier
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Cybersavage
haracter and making n
me too, i have the same problem, I did not receive my wings. I waited for about 3 days.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Chotry

me too, i have the same problem, I did not receive my wings. I waited for about 3 days.
Reply Quote
Guys I just got my wing, try entering a game with other character, that worked for me, one that u already had.
Reply Quote
PROBLEM SOLVED: go to your battle net account and go under transaction history >> order history. SC2:HotS' status has to say "complete", if it is queued you wont get your wings yet because its not vertified that you bought the game even if you already paid (because its a virtual copy).

if it says its completed, a 'message' should appear above your chat box. if it doesnt appear, make a new character and your new character should have the message and then you have to tediously kill a few zombies in the beginning and put the wings in your stash and repeat for all your preexisting characters.

HAVE FUN! ENJOY YOUR WINGS! :D

i got mine :) finally
Reply Quote
Man yeah it's been months since this was posted but it helped me get my wings, Thanks everyone!
Reply Quote
i paid for the wings i only have the dog how i get wings
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
05/04/2014 08:03 AMPosted by abi26
i paid for the wings i only have the dog how i get wings

If you read the Deluxe Edition or RoS Collector's Edition information you will see they do not come with wings. The Wings of Valor were part of a separate pre-purchase promotion. You had to buy the game and apply the key to your account before midnight 31 March 2014.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]