Diablo® III

[SB] ShorteeBeast#1498 Official HC Apology

View profile
Sorry to everyone for flaming ; to explain myself in some way
I finally found a godlike spear and I felt as though I was being put down by the forums
so I ended up taking a hostile stance vs the HC community. I assure it won't happen again
and I will not take a hostile stance vs anyone for the sake of my Clan's image.
Reply Quote
noone is that guillable.
Reply Quote
ooooookkaay..... Not forgiven tho!!!
Reply Quote
Translation:
"My clan threatened to kick me out after I trashed their name in the forum and managed to get most of the HC community against them.
I am being forced to apologise but I don't really mean it so I'll try to justify my childish behaviour by saying I was provoked, even though the provocation was actually only an attempt at correction of my SoftCore mindest to make me understand the HardCore economy is completely different".
Reply Quote
View profile
I'll always clean slate being a jack___ once. So we are square at the moment.
Reply Quote
View profile
Translation:
"My clan threatened to kick me out after I trashed their name in the forum and managed to get most of the HC community against them.
I am being forced to apologise but I don't really mean it so I'll try to justify my childish behaviour by saying I was provoked, even though the provocation was actually only an attempt at correction of my SoftCore mindest to make me understand the HardCore economy is completely different".

Reminds me of the whole Chick-Fil-A and gay rights thing.
Reply Quote
Translation:

+1
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
OP is mad
Reply Quote
And so ends the career of a very successful troll. In his brief time on the forums, shoteeBEAST was always able to get the reactions he was looking for with incredible efficiency. A few made up words here, something about jelly there, throw in some confusing grammar, ask if someone is mad, and BAM! A riot erupts.

Like a moth flying too close to the flame or Icarus flying too close to the sun, your life as a troll flamed out too soon, but in a blaze of glory.

And now that it is all over, I AM mad.
Reply Quote
Translation:

+1
Reply Quote
UEEBBEERRRRR DH SHORTEEBEAST
Edited by m1337ym#2368 on 11/18/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Were you smoking weed when you wrote this? Seems out of character.
Reply Quote
Translation:
Reply Quote
shortee, will try this once again. Welcome to hc! May your journey with us be long & filled with enjoyment. You started off on the wrong foot, happens to all of us.

Thank you for your apology. Some posters above question your intent, but is a lesson in futility when every word you have written becomes second-guessed/reinspected/reinterpreted: I will take your word as written.

I know little about your clan, except that it is colorful. More color is always welcome in hc. I tried last night to see what you guys were about by visiting your live feed, but it wasn't up & running.

An old west African adage adopted by Roosevelt says " Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
Edited by twasbrillig#1700 on 11/19/2012 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
1. ARE YOU RETARDED?
OR
2. DO YOU THINK WE ARE RETARDED ENOUGH TO BUY YOUR CRAP

GTFO.
YOU'RE PROB. LAUGHING AT THOSE WHO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY AND YOU WILL REPEAT THIS CRAP IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

DID YOU EVEN COUNT HOW MANY THREADS YOU MADE
OR MANY ABUSIVE REPLIES YOU WROTE?

SERIOUSLY, SCREW YOU AND THE CLAN
IT WOULD HAD BEEN BETTER IF YOU SHUT UP AND LET THE WHOLE THING DIE DOWN
Reply Quote
I will make sure he doesn't i told him if he does this again, he's out. Sorry about the way he's behaved.
Reply Quote
i hate an insincere apology more than anything. it's not an apology because you feel bad for the way you treated or acted towards others (i long since put this under the ignore post catagory, so i havent been following the drama), but because you feel you will lose something if you do not submit to the will of others.

i only find this insulting and weak.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm willing to let it go if it doesn't happen again. Sometimes we forget how truly different HC is from SC. Besides, the community is so small that we'd be foolish to not take advantage of a potential future friend/ally/uber buddy/etc. And say what you want about SB, but if you're looking for some mp5 + uber runs he is one of the few who can make the cut.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/19/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Bryanw1995
I'm willing to let it go if it doesn't happen again. Sometimes we forget how truly different HC is from SC. Besides, the community is so small that we'd be foolish to not take advantage of a potential future friend/ally/uber buddy/etc. And say what you want about SB, but if you're looking for some mp5 + uber runs he is one of the few who can make the cut.

Plus, it takes too much energy to be upset at someone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]