Diablo® III

suggestions please?

hi there,
i have slowly been progressing as far as the build goes but a bit of help would be appreciated.
i bought Tal Rasha's legacy set after 1.05 came out because it was cheap but at least it allowed me to survive in Inferno. i now have a few useful legendaries that have dropped but still need upgrades as i dont have enough survivabilty higher than MP1, (and even then i struggle in some places).
any suggestions for gear changes or skill options would be nice.
also, do you consider Topaz for Int or Emerald for Crits more useful?

cheers
:)
Reply Quote
I'm not sure what you're thinking as far as gems. Emeralds only give dex in slots besides weapon, and for weapon topaz won't give you int, so it's Emeralds for weapon, topaz everywhere else.

I'd swap your helm to an Andriel's visage. That should give you a decent dps boost. Get a pair of bracers with crit, or get a pair of Lacuni Prowlers for movement speed.

For skills, I'd just use a pure Archon spec. It's great for fast and efficient farming, especially with Storm Armor - Scramble and teleport rune on Archon. You'll want 24% movement speed on gear to make the best use of Archon though, which means either Inna's pants or movement speed on boots, in addition to prowlers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]