Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. First question is how does mf/gf work on the follower? Does it still work if they are dead?
2. How does the experience bonus work? do i get a percentage of that?
3. If i give the follower something that adds % to lightning damage, do i get any of that?
well actually thats it lol. I just was curious about this. I'm thinking about making a fire wizard or something, and having 2 maras that add to fire skill damage would be amazing.
1. You receive 20% of the MF and GF bonus from your follower. If he has 100MF you will see 20% added to your profile. Still works when they're dead.
2. Bonus exp is also 20%, thats why I get an extra 7% exp from my followers hellfire ring.
3. I don't believe you get any bonus damage from that, but your follower should.
4. I think the only benefits we get are from adventure stats like mf/gf/exp or else you should be getting 20% of your followers dex and vit (or int or str).
Hope this helps.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.